Chapter 1- Last Day in England

Mia's p.o.v

*Arlam goes of to Will.i.am ft Justin Bieber #ThatPower*

I wake up to #ThatPower Blasting in my ear, LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE SUMMER WOOOOOOO LAST DAY IN ENGLAND BEFORE AMERCIA! omg i was so excited it was crazy, England is so Dull, Wet Boring, Non-Sunny, Windy, Stormy. I didnt like it, I had wanted to move to America since Year 4, i dont know why i just wanted to, i think one of the reasons was i didnt have to wear a UNIFORM like wth so not fair.

anyway i had to quickly go through my suitcase made sure i had everything packed, i have sleept on a matress on the floor for 5 days my room looks so empty, it looks really big now my room use to be tiny but now all of a suddny it looks huge. Im going to miss this house i have so many memorise like when me and my next door neighborough went out the front i used to go in a pram and she used to push me around, i was seven she was 10, playing Credit Card Monopoloy Simpson style when it first came out thinking it was the best, being in the paddeling pool and my dog running up and licking my face like i was a piece of meet, yeah loads of memories.

well off to school i go. 

"COURTNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I scream at the top of my lungs, "MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she screams back "im going to miss you so much baby cant wait till you visit me!" I jump on courtney and hug her. "I know im going to miss you to soooo much and dont you worry i am going to come visit you!" she said with a tear rolling down her check "your gonna text sam to remind him right?" i say happily "Yeah ill do it right now:)"

Text Convo

Courtney: Sam are you still okay to pick Mia up from the airport?xx

Sam: Yeah what time does she land? xx

Courtney: 4:30pm (american time) xx

Sam: s yeah sure tell her ill be there with a sign saying Mia The Monkey at 5pm:) xx

Courtney: hahahah okay ill tell her :) xx

Normal Talking

"He said he will be there at 5 with a sign saying Mia The Monkey" Courtney said pissing her self "OMG how embarrising but okay thank you courtney sooo much i love you:) 

Im moving to San Antonio but Sam is visiting Jc and Ricardo Apperantly so yeah:) Sam sounds so kind but i would never fall for him ( well try not to ) because i know Courtney Likes him so :) yeah I CANT WAIT:) 

im going to miss everyone so much.

After school i get my Uncle to drive me to the airport he is always driving back and forth to the airport i feel sorry for him:p, Mum isnt coming over for a couple of weeks so Jc said i can stay at HIMS I CANT wait, well Jc didnt tell me, sam asked him then told courtney then she told me, its all very confusing:p 

Im at the Airport omg i cant wait :D

"Thank you so much Zio for bringing me Make sure you guys visit soon im coming over at christmas for my Birthday so if i dont see you in the next couple of mounths then see you then tell nonno and nonna i love them and josh and rocco and JUST TELL EVERYONE" i say to zio with tears running down my eyes (ZIO=UNCLE = HALF ITALION THATS ME) "hahah okay have fun see you soon:) Bye" zio replys and drives of"

My flight gets called out "Flight To Texas San Antonio Now Boarding please go to gate 6" AHHHHHHHH IM SO EXITED OMG ! 

after take of i plugged my head phones in put my phone on flight mode and off we took to the skys, i cant wait to landed.