chapter20-NO

Mia's Pov

"wake up beautiful wake up ... wake up wake up.... WAKE UP BITCH WE NEED TO CATCH OUR FLIGHT!" i woke up to Jc shouting in my ear... "Okay im up no need to shout" i shout turning over and covering my face with the covers "Babe i wanna go, NOW GET YOUR FAT LAZY SLEEPY ASS OUT OF BED AND IN THE SHOWER!" Jc shouted while poaring water over my head and taking the covers off me..."Fine im up now get your lazy fatt ass down to starbucks and get me a drink!" i really didnt like being woken up in the morning not happy.

i got in the shower while Jc went down to star bucks i got out and put my trackie like leggings on and my baggy top with bluey/whitey vans on put my hair up in a high pony tale and some light makeup by the time i was done jc was back. we got a taxi to the air port and there was no traffic so we got there 4hours early, your meant to get there 3 hours before but 4 hours for fuck sake. we got there and we couldnt even get checked in because we were to early so we just looked around finally on the bored it said we could go check in we went and got checked in went through coustoms and went to the gate and waited finally "Plane to La America flight x9235 now boarding" went through the airport... omg i was so exited ahhhhh:D

then i saw something i soooo didnt want to see...

my ex, ste... i hate his guts he use to beat me and rape me and.. i burst into tears on the plane before it started "Babe what wrong everythings going to be fine whats up babe?" jc said into my ear.. "Ahhh Poor little selfless Mia is cryings whats the excuse this time your cousins died?!" ste shouted while smirking walking past "Mate you have know idea what youve got your self into.."

THE NEXT DAY

i woke up on the sofa of our new house when we got there i just collapsed and fell asleep... i think Jc wants to know what it was all about .. 

"Hey Mia what was yesterday about, you dont have to tell me if your not ready its just i really hated seeing you like that and you havnt talked about it sicne,," jc said softly as he sat next to me on the sofa.. "its fine jc ill tell." a tear went down my cheeck. "It all started when i started dating that jerk ste who spoke to us on the plane, he wouldnt let me go see my friends or hand out with anyone unless it was him or my family i hated it. He started to Beat me every time i went on my phone or the computor he would tie me up in the loft and hit me and kick me he would starve me and never talk to me then it started to get worse. because i revused to have sex with him he started rapping me he would tie my hands to the head board of the bed and rapped me, he would only do this when my mum wasnt in if she fed me i had to say i wasnt hungry ill eat it later i never did he did. i started crying nearlly every night and if he saw me he would beat me he caught me crying one night i told him my cousin had died he let me go to the "funeral" alone as he had work but he was probably out with some prostertutes or something when i told him i was at the funeral i went to the police instead they charged him for 10years as they ohad no evedance apart from my bruises which apperantly i could of got for falling over but because he behaved in prison he got half the time and earned it so he was only in for 5 years and seeing him yesterday just made me brake down im sorry i never told you its just i dont tell anyone and i just didnt think i would have to tell you till later in life and thats why i am a bit shaky and stuff when we cuddle and things ive never been able to trust anyone but you since then its crazy i know but.." I broke down in tears befor i could carry on, Jc didnt say anything but kissed me, we watched aladdin and i fell asleep the guys are moving in for another week so...