Chapter13- Girls

Mia Pov

So Ellie rang me and we met up she is accutally really nice we discussed about what she was wearing and she had to wear trevors mums clothes because she spilt tea down all her clothes. We chatted about the guys how her and trevor met, it was kinda cute tbh, she had to wear the leapord print leggings again so i said she could borrow some of my clothes we got back i put on my high waisted blue shorts and one of my blouses, Ellie wore my denim skater skirt and my black baggy oversized top. We diceded to go to the park i biked and ellie skateboard, we got on really well she ended up staying the night, i woke up with 3 missed calls from jc i rang him back straight away.

JC:hello

Me: Hey Jc sorry i missed your call whats up

Jc: Did you and ellie forget that me and trevor where waiting at starbucks for you guys for an hour?!

Me:OMG JC IM SO SOORRY WE MUST OF GOT CARRIED AWAKE IM SORRY I PROMIS WE WERE GETTING READY THOUGH I WOKE UP WITH MY HAIR DRYIER IN MY HAND IM SO SORRY IM COMING OVER!

Jc: its fine dont worry im at trevors so come over when your ready.

he hung up without saying bye. I know Jc is pissed with me he would of said bye and by the town of his voice i could tell i woke ellie up and we went over i didnt bother trying to look my best i got in the shower and put on some trakies and one of Jc's tops i picked up my phone and keys and we walked to Trevors as he lived 2 houses down from me. when we got there Jc wasnt there he had gone home like wth?! i walked back to mine and got my car and drove to Jc's i knocked on the door. Jaylen answered. "Hey cutie is Justin in?" i said sweetly "Hey erm he just gone out to yours did he not tell you?" she replied confused "No he didnt thanks Jaylen when jc gets back tell him i poped over please?" "Yea sure" "Bye sweetie" i said getting into my car with tears rolling down my eyes. i drove back to mine and just sat there crying in my car out side my house there was a knock at the window it was Trevor, "Mia whats wrong?!" trevor said getting in my car "well jc rang me saying he was at yours and to pop over thats why we came as we tottally forgot about meeting you guys yesterday we fell asleep getting ready then when you said he was at yours i drove to Jc's and Jaylen said he just drove to mine to see me but his car wasnt there out side mine and i just cant help thinking he's with a different girl again?" i said just bursting out in tears "Mia Jc would never do that!" trevor said rubbing my back "But he has before!" i just put my face in my palm "But he wouldnt do it again, he loves you Mia he was really upset when you guys didnt show uo and didnt asnwer his calls a million things went through his mind. just trust him" Trevor said getting out the car and leading me into my house. "Im sorry its just he isnt here he isnt at yours he isnt at his.

When i walked in SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everyone shouted everyone= KIAN SAM CONNOR RICKY RICARDO CAREY ELLIE COURTNEY But NO JC. it just made me cry even more then Jc came through the door and saw me crying, i ran up stairs. "Mia bby can i come in?" Jc said softly "whatever" "Mia im not mad at you Trevor told me everything i was out picking up our 5 mount anniversarie which is really 3 mounths because of the 2 mounth break. just turn around and close your eyes."Jc said holding my hand. .I turned around closed my eyes, he put something around my neck around my wrist i looked the neckless had a J on for Jc and the braclett had Jc on. It was so cute, He also got my a pair of personalised Vans that he made for me. it was so cute. we kissed and watched some movies while everyone else went out to some club place.

Mum rang and told me to get home Jc came with me i didnt want to go on my own.