Chapter7- England

Mia's POV

So its 2 mounths later and mum has gone back to england to sort my birthday pressent i had 2 tickets 1 for me 1 for jc, but as i still refuse to talk to jc i had a spare ticket. Kian wanted to come to England with me even though he would miss christmas as that was when my birthday is 25.12. But its his desion so i let him. we got on the plain and a couple ours later were arrived we got picked up by my zio suprise suprise i missed them so much, we got to my nonnos and nonnas omg i was so happy to see everyone my cousin looked so different they both had grown so much Josh was now 8 and rocco was now 2 WOW time goes fast ive missed them so much. I introduced Kian to everyone as my best friend and told them all he has been like a brother to me and how when we go back he is going back to california while il be going back to texas. We had our family meal and to be honest i didnt think kian would be able to eat it all but he did we took loads of photos and all laughed and joked took my mind completly of Jc untill my cousin mentioned it. "Well its a long story to be honest, we just had  a better relationship when we were friends and both of us wanted to go back to just being friends" i lied i could just see Kian sitting there like omg. after woods we went and stayed at my zio and zias house wow their new house is huge it was so nice. i met up with all my best friends gave them their pressants and just chilled for a while it was wierd me and kian went to mac donalds kian went on his skate board and i biked it wasnt fair but we couldnt be bothered to walk it was amazing. 

I took him to London where he had a meet and greet in Oxford Street went shopping went and watched Wicked the Musical it was amazing i loved it we went and stayed at a hotel the night. we went to thorpe park , alton toweres , to my step mums in essex we went ever where and before i new it, the week was up one last day then back to america. 

We spent the day with my friends chilling watching movies they left and we had the house to our selfs. we sat there talking and we started stairng into each others eyes. he grabbed my face i put my hands round his neck we got closer and closer and closer and we crushed our lips together. 

i thought it was going to be better but i wasnt as good as mine and jc's first kiss i just dont know i didnt have the fireworks the butterflies.

We got on the plain he took me to my house then Kian drove back to the airport to fly back to Cali before he left i pulled him into a hug we were there for about 5 minutes both having tears rolling down our eyes 

"Text me okay!" i said releasing him from my hug "Of Course babe" kian said while getting in the car i waved him good bye