Chapter22- HEY

Sam's pov

I called Courtney and we worked everything out she is flying over to stay with us for a couple of mounths I CANT WAIT.. only me Mia and Jc went to the air port to get her, its going to be so Akward between her and Jc .. oh dear. Mia sees her well i think its her She screams "OMMMMGGGGGGG CAREEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" oh it wasnt her.. 

Mia's Pov

"OMMMMGGGGGGG CAREEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" OH MY FUCKING GOD CAREY IS HERE ... "OMFG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" WE HUGGED AND CRIED AND "WELL CONNOR CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO COME OVER AND LOOK AT THE NEW HOUSE AND HE SAID I COULD STAY FOR LIKE A COUPLE OF MOUNTHS AND I WAS ABOUT TO GO MEET HIM BUT THEN YOU INTERUPTED ME .. " i started to fake cry "oh i see how it is you'd rather go see connor than talk to your Nun but whatever its fine im waiting for courtney anyway." i start to walk off.

"COURRRTNNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I SEE YOUUU" everyone was staring at me Carey was standing there then walked away .. woops.. so anyway me and courtney hugg and we all get in the car and go home we got there and Connor was there Carey wasnt.. "Connor wheres carey?" i ask sitting next to him "In Canada where she lives." "CONNOR YOUR SUCH A DOUCH YOU TOLD HER SHE COULD STAY FOR A COUPLE OF MOUNTHS AND TO MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT..." "NO I DIDNT! Kian went out somewher like and hour or so ago but hasnt returned.." "So wheres Carey then!?!" "I DONT KNOW MIA WHY DONT YOU RING HER!!" "URGH" i grone and go upstairs and try to call her no answer.. oh god im really starting to get scared

i text her

m(Mia) C(Carey)

M: Hey look im sorry for walking off earlyier im really worried where are you Connors here your Not he didnt know anything about it your not answering your calls or anything WERE ARE YOU.

C: out side 

I ran down stairs looked outside the front she wasnt there looked out side the back she wasnt there everyone was looking at me wierd Kian was here.. "Kian weres Carey?!" "I DONT KNOW MIA" "OMG YOUR ALL USELESS".. I ran out side got in my car and Drove i drove and drove and drove untill i reached the airport i saw her "OMG CAREY YOUR SAVE... GET IN THE CAR IM TAKING YOU BACK TO OURS,." "BUT YOU DONT LIVE WITH CONNOR..." "YES I DO NOW GET IN THE FUCKING CAR CAREY.." we arrived i was walking be hind carey and i slammed the door shut while she was hugging everyone i stormed up to my bedroom no one relised i was gone... 

Twitter Mention

@JcCaylen: @MiaxxxM come down stairs babe...

Tweet:

@MiaaaxxxM: NOPE @JcCaylen

text convo (Jc-J - Mia- M)

J: Babe whats up youve been upstairs ever since youve got home please come down stairs

M: No why should i no one cared about carey you all just let me cry because Connor is being a sefilsh dick and saying he didnt call Carey you didnt care about Me you were to busy with the guys and Courtney and Carey to fucking notice i wasnt there till now you didnt notice when i came in i slammed the fucking door and i was crying no one fucking cares Jc... i might aswell just move back to England we all know it would work better anyway me not being here and me not...

J: You what Mia? YOU NOT BEING WITH ME... IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY...

M:NO I WAS GOING TO SAY and me not  being in a house full of lots of Boys im use to it just being 2 people not 7 people now 9.. so whatever stay down there and have fun im gonna stay up here im offically not wanted...

with that i cried my self to sleep...

"Next Day"

I woke up at 12:30pm Jc hadnt slept in here last night his side wasnt all messed up, i went down stairs and no one was there i got a blanket curled up on the sofa and watched films all day tbh i dont care where they are. They all walk in fgs im half way through The Emperiors New Groove ... I love that Disney Film urgh.. i was about to go upstairs when Jc pushes me back down on the sofa. "Your not leaving me again" he whispers in my ear.. I needed to pee "Jc i need to pee" i say so everyone can hear "Thats Nice to know but we all know your just gonna go sort out your ratchet weave." Ricky Replys "Ricky dont im not in the mood." i walk up stairs go pee and go into my room. I hear Jc Coming up the stairs. "Mia whats wrong your ignoring all of us your not taking Rickys Jokes as Jokes your being off with me your not doing anything,,," "Jc just dont please all i want to do is sit eat icecream with a hot water botel and watch films" "oh are you 'on'" jc says with a little wink.. "Maybe" "well can i atlest sit here with you with ice cream blankets arizona and watch movies with you?" "Yea i guess but im just gonna go starbucks to get a Strawberry and Cream Creme Blend..." i reply changing and sorting my hair into a high pony tale "Okay Babe see you in a bit ;) 

I walk out the door and i can here everyone talking and laughing and messing about.. tbh i am really re thinking living in america i might just go back to England where there is No drama...