Chapter11-WOW

Mia's POV

Since i told Kian about me and Jc and stuff Kian hasnt been him self, but when he saw Andrea his face lit up, and then they kissed?! i wasnt expecting that like... i know i shouldnt be getting jelous but i just wasnt expecting that... any way we all split up into different groups me Jc Connor Carey Ricky Ricardo- Kian Andrea Sam Trevor. Me and they guys + Carey went on its a small world, Me and Jc in the front Connor and Carey behind and Ricky and Ricardo in the back. Connor and Carey KISSED!!! omg i knew they would get on together! im so glad Carey always talked about Connor it was just so cute aw i loved it CONREY ahhhh omg how cute! when we went and got lunch Ricky and Ricardo went off, they said they didnt want to intro in our little date, which wasnt a date but whatever. It was such a good day, Carey and Connor and Ricky stayed at Jc's with me and Ricardo and then you'd never guess what but Andrea stayed at Kians with Sam and Trevor wow me and Jc got 4 people together like OMG! we shout be MATCH makers. I kinda forgot all about what Jc did becuase the day was going so well, but then i just kinda remembered and i think Jc noteced 

Jc's POV

"Babe whats wrong?!" i said pulling Mia aside "Nothing just memories" she replied with a tear rolling down her cheeck "Please dont cry baby tell me whats wrong" i said whiping her tears away "Its just today i forgot all about what happened and last night was so nice it felt like i had everything back and then seeing Connor and Carey together and everything just seems perfect but then i remember everything and i just think why does it happen to me." When Mia said this i had tears coming out of my eyes i wiped her tears while she wiped mine. "Mia im sorry,This should of never happened to you im sorry i wish to everything could go back to how it was i mean yesterday was perfect today was perfect, every secound i spend with you is perfect, i just want you to know im just SO sorry for everything i just wish we could start over." i sat down and put my head in my palms the next thing i knew she lifted my face up and kissed me "If your trying to say I love you, then I love you to, and we dont need to start over i just need to forget about what happened. i know you will always treat me right, and never break my heart again and if you see me get upset we uust need to leave were ever we are and go watch a movie so i can spend time with you." she kissed me again. "yes i was trying to say i love you and lets go watch a movie" we walk over to everyone "guys lets go back a watch a movie" "Okay" everyone replied.

we all watched movies and Mia fell asleep so i carried her up to our room out her down i was getting changed and i felt someone wrap their arms around me, i turned around to see Mia "Babe thanks for carrying me but i wasnt asleep i just didnt want to walk i love you" "omg! your so lazy!.." i picked her up chucked her on the bed and started tickling her "Jc stop im sorrryyy please stopppp ill nevver dooo it again!!!!!" i started giggling " Okay i forgive you i love you Mia Mercuri-Butcher" with that i kissed her. we both got changed got into bed and cuddle up and went to sleep.