Chapter23- What Happened?

*SAMEDAY*

Mia's POV

i got back from Starbucks with my strawberry and cream creme blend and i got Jc a Vinilla one. I stopped at walmart got 4 Big tubs of Icecream 2 Vinilla 2 Chocolate i got 2 Crates of 18 Arizona Cans and some Movies They were mostly Disney. i got back went up stairs Everyone was in the pool apart from Jc i Heard him just start his youtube Video

"Whats up o2llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Jc here, so this week is Rant week and i tweeted yesterday what my rant should be about and i got girls" oh "so im gonna rant about girls but to help and explain why they do these things is Mia, Mia come in i know your behind the door." I walk in blushing with the icecream Arizona and Movies Jc Just looked at me. If your wondering how i got the crates upstairs i have this like elevator thing for food so yeah... "Hey" "So the first thing is i dont understand why Girls have to wear make up i mean you'll all beautiful so dont put yourself down you dont need to cover up from the true beauty thats underneath" "Jc some of us girls wear make up because they arnt confident in the own skin Yes i wear make up but i dont 24/7 but sometimes people want to wear it to cover things up" We where talking and messing up and laughing and joking for about 1hour and a half. "So thats it guys i hope you enjoyed this weeks video and thank you to my wonderful girlfriend Mia for being in this video" "And cause of all you guys my icecream has melted.. YEAAAH MELTED ICECREAM AND MOVIES WOOP WOOP" "okay guys see you later bye" Thanks babe for being in my video" jc says while kissing me on the cheeck "No problom can we watch this one first?" i saw changing into my pjs, "sure babe" jc changes we get into bed have our hot waterbottles put the movie on and start to eat our icecream 

*The Next day*

i woke up the next day to Jc vlogging oh god.. "oh it looks like the sleeping beauty is fianally up guys so im gonna get showered and stuff so yea ill vlog later:)" jc turned around fell on me and kissed me- "Jc you know i have bad morning breath" i said to him smiling "i dont care okay i love you Mia Mercuri" we kissed again i love him so much-

we went to fro yo got some yogurt then for lunch we went to in n out got a bugur each then went to the cinema to watch a movie - these outings were the best after the movie we went to the park and just sunbathed and spent the day together jc was forgetting to vlog so i vlogged :D "Hey guys its Mia Jc has been his useless self and forgot to vlog so im doing it he has fell asleep sunbathing so yea... so today once jc and i got showered and shit - Not together can i just say - we went to fro yo and in n out for lunch then we went to the movies then we came here so yea if you guys tweet #WAKETHEFUCKUPJC ill follow some off you off of his phonee and mine but shhhh dont tell jc;) right im gonna go i look like a wierdo ill get him to vlog when he wakes up:) bye"  as i did it on his phone i sent it to twitter straight away with the tweet- sorry if you dont get the start but it will all be clear when jc puts it all up so yea enjoy:) I took Jcs phone out of my bag and went on the hashtag and followed aloud of people they were all saying thank you and stuff i felt like they had finally excepted me:) 

New tweet

Aw sleepy Jc (Pic)

He just woke up shit so i put his phone straight back in my bag he asked for his phone i was like no not until you vlog he took his camera out and vlogged while he vlogged i told everyone to stop tweeting #WakeTheFuckUpJc they did i was happy he took his phone back and had a confuesed look on his face "Babe what have you done" i started pissing my self laughing he looked at all the hastags went on my page and saw the vlog shit... 

we went back and he edited he put my vlog in his vlog cause he new i didnt want it going in there then me all the boys carey and courtney went to tacobell for dinner no one was talking to me but jc but whatever i know they all hate me but...

we got back home and ricky texted me

(R-Ricky M-Mia)

R:Whats up?

M-Everything

R-why?

M-Everyones Ignoring me even you did today Ricky...

R-Im sorry Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Look why dont we all just go out somewhere without Jc?<3

M-No thats not fair

R- have you thought that maybe were not talking to you because your always gigilling and kissing and hugging Jc?

M- whatever ricky

i stormed up stairs they all looked at Ricky Jc and Connor ran up and came into the room i was crying i know i know i cry alot

"You cry alot dont you?" Connor said hugging me "Yeah i dont know why the littlelist things set me off" i replide grabbing Jc's hand.. "What happened babe" they both said at the same time but connor didnt say the babe part - "Ricky" i said and looked at connor with a sad face as in a sorry face "What the fuck has he done?" Jc said "well you know everyone was ignoring me well ricky said why dont we all go somewhere without you and i was no thats not fair and ricky goes then have you thought that maybe were not talking to you becase your always kissing giggiling and cuddleing with jc then i answered whatever ricky and thats when i came up here... if you guys wanna go to tthat party like you wanted you can go i dont care ill stay here and sleep" i said smiling "Mia just ignore him, okay please he will get over it i promise ill talk to him" i smile and hugged connor everyone went to the party but me connor and jc we went to this big place it had big indoor trampolines everywhere- go charts- t-shirt making- younow broadcasting stations - it was amazing connor won at go carting jc did all his tricks and shit on the trampoline we did a younow we made t-shirts we did so much we got back home about 3am everyone was there waiting for us oh shit.. we walked in and they were all look at us "Thanks for inviting us guys" Kian said "Sorry but you guys all went to the party and we got bored so we went out" Connor said "Oh whatever guys im not gonna bother with you guys anymore" Ricky said "Ricky you cant just say that just because we went out and got bored and we knew you guys would be all drunk and out of your head so there was no point aasking you we texted carey but she didnt text back" i shouted "DID SHE CAREY?" Ricky shouted to carey "Yea her and connor did im sorry guys but im with Mia on this one" " Why did you ask carey and none of us?" Kian said with a down look on his face "Kian im sorry but i  know Carey would of been the only who didnt get drunk she doesnt like drinking so yeah.." i replied Kian came up to me gave me a hug and whispered in my ear sorry "Im done Mia im sorry im gonna go and live in my old house with my family ill be gone by tomorrow lunch time" Kian replys "Yea im gonna go back to mine and connors appartment connor you can come if you want" Ricky says aswell "No its okay Ricky ill stay here with Mia Jc and Carey" Connor Replys "Im gonna stay Mia ill stay if courtney stays if not bye.." sam replys "Court your gonna stay? right?" i ask at this point i am in the corner of the room crying my eyes out ....

TO BE CONTINUED