t h r e e

Savannah and Dada in MM

Savannah

I walked through the door of Zey's home and was met with the aroma of something sweet, pastries of some sort. I came in seeing Zey in the kitchen baking something and dropped my bags walking over to her.

"Hey." I leaned up against the counter and she quickly glanced back at me and then resumed what she was doing.

"Hey, how'd it go?"

"Well first, let me start with apologizing for what I said earlier. I wasn't thinking Zey, you know I know that was the hardest thing for you. I was with you throughout it all."

She nodded. "I know, its fine. Just be more mindful of what you say, please?"

"I will." I looked down and then back up. "You wanna go to this party with me later that Chris having at his crib?"

"You know parties aren't my thing."

"It'd be good for you. You never get out, have fun you know?"

She turned around facing it. "Might be fun huh?"

"I think so." I smiled.

"What time is it?"

"Oh well Landon was supposed to text me." I pulled out my phone and had a text from an unsaved number. "Oh this might be him."

5614443424: Hey lady love, I sent the location in the previous text. I also sent the time and all that.

Thank you, I'm bringing my sister is that okay?

5614443424: Bring who you please. Just make sure you come.

Alright, see you then.

"It starts at 9 and its in Miami so we should be leaving here at 7 if we want to make it on time."

"Damn, it's already 5. Let me finish this up and then I'll start getting ready."

"Cool." I pulled my hair out of the tight bun id put it in and headed back to my room. I opened up my closet scanning over what I wanted to wear. I decided on a brown leather skirt with a low cut black long sleeved top and some high black boots.

I laid everything out on the bed and then made my way into the bathroom turning on the shower water. As I stripped I noticed the bruise on my lip was still very evident. I kissed my teeth knowing id have to wear lipstick again tonight. Once I was completely nude I tied my hair up and stepped into the shower lathering and washing my body thoroughly.

Once I was finished I got out drying off. I applied my makeup and ran a brush through my hair after applying some edge control. I went back into the room, putting on Johnsons baby lotion and Dove deodorant. I got dressed in the outfit I picked and smiled at how the skirt hugged my curves. I sprayed some Rihanna nude perfume on myself and then grabbed my clutch.

"You ready Zey?" I yelled.

"Yeah!" She came out of her room in an all black tight fitted romper.

"You look good! Tryna catch Chris's eye." I smirked.

"Girl no, he's too problematic."

"Don't do that. He's doing so good now with Royalty in his life. Give credit when it's due."

"I guess he's doing alright." She smiled.

I grabbed the keys to my car and we headed out making our way to his home. Once we finally arrived it was a little after 9:30 and it was already packed.