t w e n t y

Extremely extremely extremely explicit! If you're a homophob. Skip it. If you childish, skip it. I don't wanna see no bullshit in these comments 😂 I will block yal. Not kidding.

I debated if  I should post this or not... But fuck it. Yolo.

Another thing! Yal be harassing me for updates but don't comment 🤔 Ima learn yal asses something. Ooooh you just watch when I don't update for another two weeks 😂

Now on with the story....

Savannah

"So you'll be staying in here." I helped Bey carry her bags to the guest room.

"This is nice." She looked around. "Landon outdid himself with this place." She giggled.

"Yeah it's cool." I dropped her bags so she could begin unpacking.

"When you're done we'll be downstairs. Landon ordered Chinese."

"Alright. I'll be down."

I turned leaving her to unpack and headed downstairs where Landon was.

"Hey babe."

"Wassup mama?" He leaned down pecking my lips.

"Nothing. How was your day with Chris?"

"We got some shit in order for some upcoming appearances he got coming up. Then we went out and got some drinks with some of our niggas."

"Are you drunk Lan?" I chuckled.

"Nah I'm just feeling good baby."

"I wanna feel good too." I laughed walking over to his in home bar and pulling out a bottle of tequila.

"Pulling out the tequila already?" Bey chuckled walking up next to me.

"Yeah, Landon beat us to the drinks."

I fixed us both two shots and we downed them quickly.

"Baby lemme holla at you." Landon called me.

"Yes?" I walked over to him and he pulled me into him, obviously real tipsy.

"Whatchu tryna get into tonight?" He smirked devilishly.

"Hm?" I tapped my chin as if I was actually thinking. I already knew what I had in mind. "Let me get a little bit more liq in my system."

He pecked my lips once more and smacked my ass letting me go. I pranced back over to where Bey was and noticed she'd taken three more shots.

"Damn you weren't gonna wait on me?"

She gave me that 'I'm hella drunk giggle' and nodded. "Here I made you some."

"How about... you take the shot off her body." Landon suggested.

Bey looked quite surprised being that I didn't tell her Landon's response to what I told him about us.

"You want her to take the shot off me?" Bey questioned puzzled.

"Mhmmm." He took another sip of whatever was in his cup.

Bey stared at me hesitantly and I handed her another shot so she could relax. Landon removed everything from the table that none of us ever used. Bey hopped up and lifted her shirt revealing her flat and sculpted stomach. Landon poured the shot slowly over her stomach and I followed the trail slowly licking it up. I could feel her shiver and it truthfully made my kitty jump.