Epilogue

Sila, Landon, Beyhan 😍
Savannah, Zeynep, Chris in MM!

Omniscient

Savannah sat in the airport trying to keep her nerves under control. Her leg shook viciously as she chewed away at her nails.

Her phone ringing snapped her out of her thoughts and she hectically looked around for her phone. The cocaine ripping through her bloodline had her unable to function properly but she needed to execute her plans.

"H-hello?" She answered.

"Savannah where are you? You were supposed to be here for dinner."

Zeynep had given birth to her and Chris's healthy baby boy King Brown 7 months ago and he completed their family of course with Royalty. They'd bought a home together in the nicest area of Miami where they raised King and shared custody of Royalty with Chris's baby mother Nia.

"Oh oh oh oh oh I uh, I got caught up. I probably won't make it. I'll see y-you guys when I c-can okay?"

"You okay? Where are you?"

"Yes yes." She laughed. "I'm at a store."

"Oh.... Okay." Zeynep replied skeptically. "I suppose I'll see you later. I love you."

"Yeah." Savannah quickly hung up the phone.

She twisted up her mouth and pressed down on her leg to stop it from shaking and began laughing uncontrollably when it wouldn't stop.

"Stop stop stop stop!" She spat at her leg. "Stop it!"

Her flight was called and she remained as calm as the drugs in her system would allow. She made it onto her flight to Atlanta and struggled to get to the Instagram app on her phone being that she fingers were shaking. She scrolled on Sila's Instagram seeing the maternity photos she'd just posted with Landon.

"Stupid bitch! Oh you s-stupid bitch!" Savannah yelled causing everyone on the plane to look at her. "Sorry. Sorry."

She looked back down at her phone and began to spam Sila's photos with comments.

Stupid bitch

I hope the baby dies

He doesn't want it. He doesn't want kids.

Stupid

You're fucking stupid.

She commented until she'd reached the Instagram max for comments and they blocked the privilege.

Sila sat in the bed watching all the Instagram notifications come to her phone while Landon laid next to her rubbing small comfortable circles on her stomach with cocoa butter to help with her now visible stretch marks.

"She bugging bro." Landon squinted at Sila's phones seeing the comments. "How many pages you done blocked?"

"Three." Sila looked at the phone tearing up. The worlds were hurtful but she took them more so to hurt because Sila discovered she had fibroid tumors during her pregnancy which put her at a slight risk and she always feared losing her baby.