welcome back

The day was like any other, there was nothing particularly special about it, the sky a dull grey and occasionally there was a dry gust of wind that broke the atmosphere. Bobby, Sam and Dean all sat around in the kitchen discussing how they were going to attack a coven that had recently been causing  allot of 'mysterious' animal attacks in mountain town in Wisconsin. As bobby reached across the table to grab the map from Dean, there came a familiar (to Dean) ear splitting noise that only increased in pitch, and all the windows in Bobby's house shattered. Dean remembered when he first encountered Castiel, the angel that gripped him tight and raised him from perdition, oh how he longed for castiels firm hands on him, his warm body keeping him company in the stiff motel beds, he knew there was an angel about.

Knowing that whatever came at them next would not be easy to kill Dean got right down to safe guarding the house with enochian sigils placing banishing sigils in various places. for the next five minutes Sam, Bobby and dean sat and paced waiting on baited breath for the coming catastrophe. Before long this scrawny character comes stumbling up the doorsteps and knocks on the door shocking the threesome into action.

"Please!?!?" came the voice from behind the door " just let me in I'm a friend, i promise, i have someone you'll want to see, they need you... NOW! He isn't in a good shape!!" Bobby was the first to move from the kitchen to the front door, without the windows he could see who it was...... castiel? and a mysterious angel who none of the had seen before. "Dean, he was telling the truth, you're gunna' want to come out here and you too sammy."

A few hours later castiel was laid in bed upstairs and dean had insisted on staying with him, they haddnt exctly left each other on good terms but they both loved each other. In the kitchen Sam and Bobby sat opposite the new angel. " so, whats going on?" asked Sam " last i knew Castiel was being hunted and left dean for thier safety. Not forgetting, who are you?" the angel cleared his throat, "well, sam, Bobby, my name is Haniel and yes i am an angel of he lord as you most likely guessed thanks to my "arrival" sorry about that, anyway, yes Sam that is how your story ended but after Castiel left you he retreated to heaven and into my corner. As you know time is different, so for you what was six months was more like a year for us," the Angel paused. Bobby broke the silence, " How did feather-butt upstairs end up looking like that?" It took a moment for Haniel to figure out Bobby meant Castiel. " Occasionally Castiel would wander, he did it frequently and had come back unharmed, i counselled him and protected him for the harm of others,  i am an old angel and had no intention of hurting castiel like the other archangels, only this morning he came to me all bloodied and bruised begging me if he were to die he has to see you three one last time." No one said a word for a while this was rather a lot to take in.