time has come boys.

The next morning everyone was up early crashing about downstairs packing up all the necessary supplies for an undisclosed amount of time. Bobby had a grim expression on his face he wasn't pleased about Haneil leaving, however Bobby didn't know there was a possibility of Cas losing his grace, and Dean was going to keep it that way he wanted it to be the last resort not a plan of action. Sam tiptoed around unsure of what to say or loitering and getting under peoples feet, for a guy so full of fighting spirit only a day ago, the man that stood in the corner of he kitchen by the door was a different man.

They had decided on taking the cars much to the angels chagrin. But it was crucial the big wigs up top didn't get wind of any "suspicious" activity. As the only two angels currently on earth would be #1 public enemy and Haniel on "research".

By ten o clock everyone was loaded into the cars, dean driving the impala with Cas calling shotgun and in Bobby's car, a 1971 black Chevelle, he drove with Haniel in shotgun and sam in the back, complaining about not having enough leg room.

In the impala dean had Metallica playing quietly whilst both men focused on the car in front neither knowing where they were headed, this was not going to be an easy journey, but at least he and Castiel would be together.

whilst Dean brooded next to Cas, his mind began to wander, Castiel soon drifted off the sleep slumping against the window.

The air was thick with the sound of chirping from the insects, it was the middle of summer and dean stood in the middle of a meadow wearing a pair of his favourite faded and ripped jeans the ones that castiel always told dean that they hugged his bum, he was also wearing a dress shirt but it was unbuttoned exposing deans perfect abs and seductive 'V lines' the sun shone down on dean, reflecting perfect shades of honey blonde in his chestnut hair, Cas walked over too him wearing a button down shirt and khaki shorts, neither of them were wearing any shoes. Cas reached up touch Deans perfect hair , but instead Dean span castiel around till they toppled over and fell into the soft warm grass on top of each other, entwined in each other, passionately kissing each other, Dean began to mumble Cas' name in his ear.

He became aware of the name calling becoming a little louder, more real and feeling something or someone stroking his arm. it was Dean, they had arrived. castiel woke up, his eyes fluttering adjusting to the half light outside, he had been asleep a while; " Hey gorgeous," Dean said as he swiped a stray hair from his boyfriends face planting a kiss on the end of his nose, " what were you dreaming about angel, you kept blushing and saying my name?" castiel immediately went pink, " yes Dean it was about you, we were having fun in this wonderful meadow, but guess what?" Dean smiled, it was the type of smile that made his eyes glisten and the corners crinkle, " I dunno baby what? we weren't having sex again were we cos i wanna know what i was doing to make you say my name like that." A little giggle escaped Cas, and Deans heart melted. " Nope," cas said with a mischievous smile, " Its just that your so much more handsome in person, however i wouldn't minded dreaming about that."