everything okay?

"Sammy?" asked Dean as he heard a rasping at the bedroom door, " Can I come in?" Dean hesitated what would Sam think if he saw deans crumpled clothes all over the floor and Cas sleeping soundly in the bed, naked. "sure thing." Sam walked in as dean was pulling up his pants. " Everything okay?..." His eyes wandered over to Castiel's sleeping form. "Uh, yeah, i mean no..i dunno Sammy i don't think he is hurt too bad there are still a few bruises but he is healing faster than he ever did before." Sam began to ponder whether that had to do with Cas being with Dean again. And by the looks of things Cas had definitely been 'with' Dean. " so, uh are you two, umm back together?or is it like.. i dunno?" Dean chuckled Sam had always been so polite when it came to Castiel and Dean's relationship, always stumbling over his words not sure how to define things, always making sure he didn't over step the line and offend either of the guys. " Yeah mate, we are "together", like properly." Sam took a step forward and gave his brother, and gave him a single armed hug; " i'm happy for you bro, You two are good for each other." Dean took a moment before he spoke," Thanks man, He really does make me feel good for once, like the world isn't always monsters, He has helped me, us try and save mom he understands that i don't really understand my attraction to him and i don't like to talk all the time but, man that guy right there fills my heart in a way pie and Busty Asian Beauties never did."