Chapter 4

Hunters POV
--------------
I wake up in the morning, and check my phone. I get in Twitter and read a couple of my mentions, then decide to get in the shower. After I get out of the shower I get dressed and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I go to the kitchen to see Ashton struggling to get a plate off the top shelf. "Hey bro need some help with that?" I ask laughing at the end. "Yes pleeease" ashto said getting off the counter. I give him a plate and cook some pancakes for myself. When there done cooking I eat them. I decided to texts Remi to see if she wants to do something today.
Me- Hey...wanna do something today?😜
Remi😍- hmm idk depends! What were you thinking?
Me-Maybe a movie day at my house, and then you can broadcast with me!
Remi😍- sure! Be over in an hour!
Me- Kk sweet cheeks😂

Remi's POV
-------------
I get up and put on my outfit. I'm not showering today because I just showered last night. I put on some light makeup and then straighten my hair! By the time I'm done its only 12:20. I still have 40 minutes left. I walk downstairs and see Hayes sitting on the coach. "Hey big bro watch a up to?" I ask sitting next to him." Nothing just watching tv. Where are you going?" He asks looking at me with a confused face. "Out with Hunter! Where's Nash?" I ask him. " girlfriend" he simply states. Me and Hayes are really close. We tell eachother everything. He's only like 3 months older than me but oh well. I get up and decide to start walking to Hunters house. I get there right at 1pm.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry for the kinda cliffhanger! But did you follow me on Instagram yet? Lol. See ya beautiful's!