Prologue

"Chris I'm going to miss you soooo much." I said, bawling into his shirt. I knew it was going to have mascara all over it by the time I was done.

"I'm going to miss you more Haze." He said, hugging me tighter than before.
"But I'll see you again. We have FaceTime and Ill call you everyday."

"It isn't the same Chris." I looked up at him and he was teary eyed too. We haven't been far from each other since the summer of sixth grade when I went to visit my aunt in Florida. That was only 3 months, so imagine a YEAR!

My mom beeped the horn and told us to say our last goodbye. I had a plane to catch. We both did.

I hugged Chris once more and grabbed my bags. As I walked away, his hand held my wrist and pulled me back.

"So you were gonna leave me hanging without doing our Chrazel handshake?" He said surprised.

I laughed and stuck out my hand. Two high fives, a fist bump, a chest bump, and a whip later our handshake was complete. I laughed at our actions and started to feel better. He was the only one that could make me laugh that way.

"Bye Chris and take care in Atlanta, don't let Natalie mess up your head. Stay focus man." I said. I hated Nat. She was his girlfriend for a year now and she was going to the same school as him.

"She ain't gonna do nothing she loves me!" He yelled as we increased our distance from one another. "I love you, Hazel."

"I love you too."

Hey guys this is a new story I'm working on and it's also my first so bare with me I'm rusty lol. I hope you like it please vote and comment etc. I will try to update as much as I can. Love you guys!!