4's A Crowd

Chris POV

Tonight was the night. All four of us. Me, Natalie, Marcus , and Hazel. I hope everything goes well I can't deal with the drama.

We all chose to go to Olive Garden. I hopped out the shower, and dried myself off. Got my boxers and my black jeans and put them on. I got a white button down out of my closet and put on my leather jacket. I got out my "Bape" hat and put it on. OHB for life man. I laughed at myself. I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I plugged the Aux cord into my phone and "Pleazer" by my boy Tyga blasted through the speakers. My boy was dope coming out with that new music.

I drove up to Natalie's house waiting for her to come out. I beeped the horn after five minutes of waiting for her. Damn she took forever. When she finally got to the car she opened the door and sat down. I kissed her cheek and she squeezed my thigh.

"Wassup baby?" I said to her. She flipped her brown hair off her shoulders. I couldn't help but look down at her figure. She was wearing my favorite red dress. Might have to take that off later.

"Nothing much. Just wanna get this shit over with." She said with and attitude.

We stopped at a red light. " Aye I don't want to hear it tonight be respectful okay?" I said to her and she nodded.

We walked in and saw Marcus and Hazel. I nodded at Marcus and hugged Hazel. Hazel and Nat didn't say one word to each other.

"So what you ordering?" I heard Marcus whisper to Haze.

"Probably a steak and fries." She said. Her voice was very low like she was afraid to speak. I looked at her dress and damn she was looking fine. Better than Natalie. Her dress was a dark blue that went right above her knees and it was cut open in the back. Damn! She was flawless. The lights were dimmed in the restaurant. There was one light that hung from above us that reflected to her eyes. They were amazing. I was distracted from my thoughts when Natalie rubbed my thigh.

"Can we order now?" She asked me, her voice was low as well. As she said that the waiter came.

I ordered shrimp pasta with a small Coke. Natalie ordered the same thing except a Sprite. Haze and Marc ordered a steak and shared a large fries.

When our food came I just looked down and ate my food. This was so awkward. Finally Haze opened up.

"So Natalie how's it going?" She said and everyone looked up from their plate. The tension was so fucking thick.

"Everything's good over here I see you finally got a man." Nat said flipping her hair off her shoulders. I put my hand on hers and gave her a "shut yo ass up" stare.

"And I can see the that you limited your dick sucking to five guys a day." Haze spat back ready the get up and attack.

"Listen bitch I only came here for Chris because I care about him. I could care less about you hoe." Nat said and all me and Marc could do was stare at each other.

"Funny, how you can't deny that you don't suck dick behind his back." Haze mumbled and continued to eat.

"Speak louder hoe. I'm loyal so you can mind your business and find a life." Nat spat back. Hazel just laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay girls please just stop. We came here to be friends okay?" Marcus said and put his hand in between them to shake mine. I hesitated but realized I had no real reason to be mad. I shook it and nodded my head.

"See we can get along -" I started to say when Natalie cut me off.

"No I can never be friends with that." She said pointing to Haze. Hazel stood up and put her hair up in a bun.