Destruction

As Kurayami, Kari, Shunsuke, and Kazuaki head back to the village Kari and Kazuaki get a really bad feeling. They stop and look around seeing if anyone if following them.

"Mom! I smell a campfire!" Shunsuke say and looks up breathing in the smoggy air.

Kari and Kazuaki look at each other in fear after noticing the thick smoke surrounding them. Kazuaki picks up Shunsuke and the take off running to their village dodging every tree. When they arrive the sight isn't one they expected. They saw buildings destroyed, fire, blood, destruction, and worst of all death. Every man, woman, and child in the village were laying dead in a pile in the middle of the village, right in front of their house. On top of the pile was a man with long, black, flowing hair, and yellow eyes glaring the the four as they stand at the front of their village. The man jumps down and starts to charge at the four.

"Kari! We both know what he's after. Take Kurayami and run! Run as far away from the sand village as you possibly can and do not stop!" Kari takes off running with Kurayami. "Suke, you are young, I know, but you are one of the strongest men in our village. You can either choose to stay and fight with me or go with your mother and sister!" Shunsuke freezes as he see the insane man getting closer and closer to them.

"SUKE! Make you decision now before your mother gets too far!!!"

Shunsuke sees the man only a few yards away from them and attempts to flee. The mans tongue stretched out and grabbed the boy and pull Shunsuke towards him and drops him on the floor. Shunsuke looks at the man in fear.

"My, my, you aren't as valuable as your sister but I could have some fun with you before I kill you." The man pulls a long sword out of his mouth and licks it. "Hmmm..." He looks at Shunsuke as if he is his pray. "Where to strike first..."

At that moment Kazuaki gets out his sword and charges at the man. The man swallows the sword back and grabs Shunsuke.

"Ah!" Kazuaki yells and stops just inches before stabbing his own son. The man had Shunsuke in a head lock and was using the boy as a shield.

"You see now Kazuaki? If you want to kill me you must kill your little son first. He is now protecting me." He likes Shunsuke's cheek as the boy bursts into tears.

Kazuaki tries to attack the man from behind but he senses him and uses the boy as a shield again. Kazuaki stops himself before hurting his son. The man than takes the sword out of his mouth again and using his tongue he stabs Kazuaki right through the chest piercing through his heart. Kazuaki coughs up blood.

"I'm sorry Shunsuke. I failed you." Kazuaki coughs out and he slowly dies.

The man throws him off his sword and looks at the boy. "Now look what he have here." The boy was struggling to get out of the mans grip. "Another fighter.... Just like his father... You look and act so much like him... I suppose you would like to die like him too!!!!!!" At that moment the man had stabbed through Shunsuke stomach and let him drop to the ground. He removed his sword. "I will let you suffer the most. Have fun bleeding out." The man takes off in the direction Kari and Kurayami ran in.

Kari was running as fast as she possibly could. She knew that she was out of the sand village but she wasn't sure if she was far enough. She continued running and she felt someone close behind her coming after her. She noticed a village that was in the middle of no where so she went into it. She was looking around and realized that she was in Konoha. 'This would be a safe place for her.' She thought and she looked at Kurayami sleeping soundly in her arms and she rapped her up in a thermal blanket and put her in a basket the contained scrolls about her Kekkei Genkai, family, and who she is.

"Goodbye Kurayami Tenshi. My beloved daughter..." She fell to her knees and started to cry. She felt the presence getting closer and closer. She decided it was time to go. She gently placed the basket on the floor by the watch tower at the main gate, she gave her on last look, took off a necklace that was a red ruby rapped in the bundle and left.

She went back the way she came looking for the man. She was take by surprise when he hit her with his kunai right in the arm. She gasped in pain.

"Look who is still standing. I'm surprised you got this far. Your husband and son sure didn't. They didn't put up a fight at all. It was easy to kill them." He smirks at her.

"YOU DID WHAT?! You monster! You're going to pay!" Kari charges at the man with the little strength she has left. He gets another kunai and stabs her in the stomach. She coughs up blood and charges again to only have the same results. She kept on trying and trying but she was out of strength. She collapsed on the floor. "Y-you monster... *cough* Y-You will r-regret this..." She had enough...

*************

So what do you guys think so far? Comment, Share, Correct my spelling and grammar!