Don't go...

Itachi and Kura ran off deep into the forest to their favorite training ground which was right near the memorial stone.

"Let's spar!" Kura pulled out her kunai and Itachi did the same.

They both charged at each other full strength and clashed kunai and kunai. They have always been an equal match for each other. The two battled it out with taijutsu until they both collapsed on the floor. They were both panting trying to catch their breath.

Kurayami tries to stand up and panting she says, "Itachi... When will I be stronger than you. I want to beat you. I've beaten everyone in our class but with you, it's always a draw."

Itachi stands up and tackles Kurayami to the ground. "Hmm... I don't know... I was starting to think the same thing..." He pins her to the floor and looks into Kurayami's eyes. She blushes and looks away shyly. "Kura..."

"W-what is it?" At that moment it starts to drizzle.

Itachi picks Kurayami up holding her close to him. "I better take you home now."

They leave going to Kurayami's house. When they arrive they are both soaked.

Minato looks at them and sighs. "You guys been out late. Itachi, why don't you dry off and I will take you home? Kura go into the bathroom and take a shower. You have to be up early tomorrow. I want you in bed by 9."

Kura pouts and gives Itachi a hug, "Goodbye. See you tomorrow," and runs off to Minato's bedroom.

Itachi heads to the bathroom and dries off. He returns and Minato takes him home. When he gets back Kura is out of the shower, she had just finished dinner that Kushina had made, and she was laying down. Minato goes into her room and kneels at her bed.

"Kura... I have to tell you something..." Minato says and looks at Kura with sad eyes.

"What is it?"

"Lord Hokage had asked me to lead all of the shnobi to fight in this feud that had been going on between the villages..." He puts his arm on her shoulder trying to calm her.

Kura gets up. "You mean... You're going to be gone again..." Kura gets tears in her eyes.

"Unfortunately yes. I will be leaving tomorrow and I don't know when I will be back but... When I get back I promise I won't leave you for this long again."

Kura gets upset and turns away from him, quietly crying. Minato sighs and lays next to her and wraps his arms around her. They both fall asleep.

The next morning Minato gets up and starts to pack his stuff for the long journey. Kura gets up and starts to get ready to be assigned a new sensei. Kushina had made breakfast for the two ninjas and they all eat without saying a word. Kura walks out of the house to leave and Minato follows her.

"Kura..." He stops her and kneels in front of her. She bows her head and refuses to look at him.

Kura has been crying all night. She hated when Minato went away. Her eyes were red and puffy from the tears and lack of sleep. She mumbles to him "Just leave... Y-you always do... It's nothing new..." She turns away from him with tears streaming down her face and starts to walks off.

Minato goes after her. "Kura. I love you. I will be back as soon as possible. I will make Konoha win this war for you." Kura looks into his eyes and wraps her arms around his neck. He picks her up and spins her around making her giggle.

"I love you too Minato." She smiles at him.

"Don't call me Minato any more... I am your father. You can call me dad." Kura looks at him in disbelief. She starts to cry again and hugs him tighter, her face buried in his chest. "Let me take you to the academy. You will be late." He teleports the two to the front door of her classroom. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a scroll. He hands it to her. "This scroll will tell you everything about you powerful Kekki Genkai and help you control it more than I have been trying to help you." She smiles, takes it and wraps her arms around his next crying again.

"I love you dad. I will see you when you get back" She smiles at him and goes into her classroom.

************

What do you think? Comment, share, correct me! c;