Found

"Minato-Sensei! When we get back to the village can you train me?! I want to be as strong as possible! So people will stop putting me down!" Obito Uchiha yells at Minato Namikaze, his sensei, and glares at his teammate Kakashi.

"Ha. Why don't we just take a break for awhile? We were just gone on a very tough mission for a whole month. Don't you think you need to rest?" Minato looks at Obito and smiles. 'What's this?' He thinks as he sees a basket with a strange symbol and the sand symbol on it. "You guys go ahead and do as you please I'm going to stay back for awhile."

The others agree and go their separate ways. Minato walks closer to the basket and hears a faint baby cry. He gets closer and sees that there is a small child in the basket wrapped in a blanket with scrolls and food. He picks up the child.

"You must be hungry..." He feeds the baby some of the food that was left with it and he grabs a scroll from the basket. 'Hmm. This symbol on the basket is on this too. It looks familiar..." He carefully opens the scroll and reads it:

Thank you for finding my baby. Her name is Kurayami Tenshi. Her birthday is March 20th. She is 6 months old and she is now the last of the Tenshi clan. If you haven't heard, Orochimaru is after Kura for her strong powers of her Kekkei Genkai. She has a special gift that is seen only every hundred years and he wants it. I ask of you, please take care of my little girl. She is the world to me."

'Hmm... Tenshi clan... I better take her to Lord Hokage.' Minato picks the girl up with all of her belongings and takes her up to the Hokage's office. He knocks at his door. "Lord Hokage. It's Namikaze, Minato. May I please come in?"

"Yes, come on in Minato. I see all went well with your genin on their first mission?" Lord Hokage asks.

"Yes, they all did fantastic but I didn't come to discuss my team. I found this in front of the main gates this morning when we were coming in." He puts the basket on Lord Hokage's desk.

Lord Hokage notices the markings right away. "Tenshi clan?!" He says supprised.

"You know about them?"

"That's right you had just came back. The Tenshi clan was slaughtered last night. All of their members are dead." Lord Hokage opens up the basket to see the little girl curled up asleep. Minato hands him the scroll he read, the Hokage reads it. "Do you know what this means?"

"What does it mean, Lord Hokage?"

"Orochimaru is back and wants this little girl. We need to protect her with our lifes. Minato. I have a favor to ask you and Kushina. Later on today I ask that you both of you to come to my office."

"Yes Sir."

"You may go."

***Later On***

"Lord Hokage, you had asked for us?" Kushina asks entering his office with Minato.

"Yes. As you may know Minato had found this little angel and she belongs to the Tenshi clan." He says. Minato and Kushina nod. "Well I ask if both of you look after her while she grows up and make sure she can maintain her powers. She has a strong gift and these scrolls in here will help you both understand them. Also Orochimaru is after her and Minato is one of our most powerful ninjas in the village being at it make sense to have him watch over her. Another thing, I know that it may be hard for the both of you. Minato has told me about the struggles that you to have faced recently in trying to have a family and you can see this young girl as your adopted child." The couple quietly discuss it and agree to take Kurayami in as their own. "She is young but with Minato at her side, she can be the greatest ninja of all the lands."

***

So what do you think? Comment, share, correct me?