Body Switch - Fire Signs (sneak peak)

(Requested)

Aries = male
Leo = male
Sagittarius = female

----

Aries POV:

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. God, I hate the sun... I opened my eyes to see the curtains wide open. What kind of sick human being leaves the curtains open? I groaned before standing up and making my way to the curtains.

I realized these curtains weren't mine. Mine were red, these were magenta. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and closed the curtains. I turned around and took a good look at the room I was in.

This room looked nothing like mine. This room had bright neon colors, and everything was lively. The bed I was apparently sleeping in was bright yellow with a gazillion neon pillows. Is it just me or is one of the pillows moving...? A head popped up from the pile of pillows. Definitely not a pillow.

It stood up and meowed at me. Ugh, what an ugly cat. Wait, when did I get a cat? My head was spinning. No one could've rearranged my room while I was sleeping. My eyes scanned the room again, and this time I was greeted with a much more horrible sight. Leo.

I couldn't understand how I could look in the mirror and see Leo. Maybe this was a prank? I stepped closer to the human-length mirror and took in my looks.

I had blonde hair that was formed perfectly, even though I just woke up. I had big, azure eyes that sparkled perfectly in the light, and I had a beautiful tan. I was also wearing nothing but pajama pants, showing off my six pack. It was the complete opposite of how I actually look! Well, I do have a six pack.

I heard a meow from behind and turned around, seeing that ugly cat, and I instantly made a disgusted face.

"Your a disgrace to the cat race," I muttered before looking back at my reflection. I shrugged it off and decided to get dressed. I walked over to the closet and opened it up, seeing a butt load of expensive clothes.

"Woah..." I muttered, before finding the outfit I wanted, which happened to be ripped jeans, a grey sweatshirt and black converse. In other words, the cheapest clothes I could find. I also put on a gold watch just for the heck of it.

I decided to do all the bathroom-stuff next. I walked over to the bathroom connected to the bedroom, almost tripping over the stupid cat in the process, and walked into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

I made a disgusted face as I grabbed the toothbrush. I can't believe I'm gonna use Leo's toothbrush. To be fair, I am technically using Leo's mouth. Ew. I just realized how gross that sounded.

I put toothpaste on the toothbrush, when I realized the toothpaste was orange. The fuck? Who uses orange toothpaste?? I started brushing my teeth, and almost gagged at the taste. The fuck is this made of?!

I made yet another disgusted face for about the third time today, and forced myself to suck it up and brush my teeth. I was so happy to finally finish brushing my teeth and putting the toothbrush away. Ugh, I think I swallowed a little of that horrid toothpaste.

I was planning on flossing too, but decided not to when I saw the orange floss. I thought for a moment to see if I was forgetting anything. I brushed my teeth and got dressed, and my hair was already perfect, but I hadn't used the toilet.

I shook my head at the thought of that. I'll just go when I have to. I unlocked the door and left the room, groaning at the sight of that ugly cat before leaving the room.

----

What'd ya think? Horrible? Ok.

I'm gonna have a part for each of the elements, starting with the fire signs. I've already decided the genders for the fire signs, but you can choose for the others, on one condition: there has to be either two boys and one girl or two girls and one boy. All together there will be six of each gender.

And, I'm also not finished with the Aries part, so feel free to give me some ideas with that.

How do you want a certain sign to act or look? And how do you want their house and furniture to look? Who do they live with? Who are their friends? What do they do with their free time? Any hobbies? Please comment or PM me!

HMDgamer06 helped a little with the beginning of this part. Go check out her books!

- Kate♓️