Chapter 2 the meeting

Oh my gosh

Well when i got there (where the sound is ) the boy who is waving his hand to the girls is HERE and he looks sick i mean sad then suddenly i feel a hatred aura AND a sad aura too, Hmmmmm interesting this is the first time and because of that aura i just go near to him and comfort him and tell him " Are you alright or your just kidding" yeah i know it' really mean saying that and he did answer he said " Thanks i'm alright it's just that i have a girlfriend and everyone knows too and when go to the rooftop when the students are in the library i saw my best friend holding hands with my girlfriend and it really hurts to see that well i don' really  like her but i treat her as a best friend and she just left me for a boy " he said and i say " it's alright you might meet a better one or the best one so cheer up " then he started smiling and we talk talk and talk when he feel sleepy then i told him to stay in the table and when he sit down his already asleep so i don't wanna ruin his sleep so i just leave him and go home since it's already time to go home.

WARNING: There will be wrong grammar in this story and i am sorry if it is too short well do not worry cause chapter 3 is coming up and it will be very long that you will regret saying that the story is too short