Piper Winchester

A/N: This is based off of Supernatural, the TV show. I own nothing but my original character, Piper. This is an experiment and my first story, so be nice and if you review, I promise I'll try and continue. It doesn't matter if it takes months for someone to review. Chapter three and four might be out of order, SO PLEASE READ CHAPTER 4 BEFORE READING CHAPTER THREE if you need to!"

My name is Piper Winchester. I am fifteen years old and I have long dark brown hair with big brown eyes ( I know intros can be a bore so stick with me, kay?) I live a life that might drive some people insane. From the day my mom, Sarah, died I knew I was destined to be a hunter, mostly because that's what my dad, John Winchester, has told me ever since he picked me up at age five. Since my mom was killed by demons, I already knew about all the creepy, dark creatures that go bump in the night. So I was immediately taught about symbols, researching, ghost hunting, weapon firing, the whole shebang. I became one of the smarter people in the group, along with Sammy, my big bro. I was also signed up for a bunch of gymnastics, Marshal arts, and even ballet, which gives my fighting style a touch of poise, grace, and flexibility (something my brothers have almost none of). My brother, Dean, likes to call it ninja training.
My father might not have been a nurturing parent, but my brothers most definitely made up for it. Sam and Dean both loved me the moment they were told I was their sister. They are protective, loving brothers who play HUGE roles in my life. Sam was in charge of teaching me things and making sure I do everything for school. He also was the one who taught me Latin and multiple symbols , which are used for things like warding and banishing and trapping monsters. Thanks to Sam and Bobby, I could exercise a demon before I could ride a bike. Dean shaped me into a mean, not-so-lean fighting machine. He also knows how to make me laugh. They both always comfort me and protect me not that I need protecting from monsters, but if a werewolf even sniffs me, my big brothers go nuts.
Sam left for college, but I still stay in touch with him. I understood his choice and I still completely respect his decision... Dean, not so much, especially since Sam tried to get me to go with him, but I just couldn't see myself doing anything but hunting. Besides, Dean needs someone to protect and make him feel needed and dad sure as hell wasn't going to comfort him. But, now dad's missing and we need all the help we can get and Dean needed to be with his little brother again. So, we hit the road, and went to go get my big brother back and even though Dean won't admit, we were both excited at the thought of having Sam by our side.