Jacob Black,Seth Clearwather and Renesmee Cullen

Cato’s pov

 I wake up by a lot of voices.I open my eyes.And there was something i wasnt expecting.GIRLS!A good start for the day.I saw Alice,Rosalie,Bella,Glimmer and Cashmere.Alice was sitting on Jasper’s bed.Rosalie was sitting on Emmet’s lap.Bella was laying with Edward in his bed.Glimmer and Cashmere where sitting on my bed.Its not the one i wanted on my bed.But.......It is a girl.No it are 2 girls.

"Hey Cato,you want to sneak out tonight?"Cashmere says by giving a dirty look

"I dont know about that"What did i just say

"Common just like every summer.The same girl.The same body.The same night"

But thats it.Its always the same.I am looking for something different.And the one i want.....is really different.I dont know why.But she has something that makes me want to have her.Kiss her gently.Hug her.And watch here fall asleep in my arms.

"Not tonight"I say

Omg i just rejected Glimmer and Cashmere.That is a big deal.Wouw that girl is really efecting me.It has to be good right?

Katniss pov

I wake up.And Clove is talking in her sleep.About what?All the girls are awake.And they are listening good to Clove.What has she been talking about.I will ask

 “Is she been talking the whole time?”I ask

 “Yeah she said something about Cato”Bella says with a smile on her face

 “What does she like him?I mean you don’t dream about a boy.If you dont like him.Right?That would be weird”I say

 “That would be weird”Finch says

 I nod.Would Clove like somone like Cato?Thats different.She always makes jokes about him.So why should she like him.I think it was all an act.

 “I can’t believe that she likes someone like Cato”Alice says

“I know right”I say

 “But she is sixteen now.So i geuss that she thinks different about boys now”Rosalie says

 That is abvious i mean.When i was fiveteen i didn’t think about boys.But now i am seventeen i think about boys big time.So i think that she thinks the same way.

 Peeta’s pov

I was walking in the hall.On my way to breakfast,until i walk into someone.I look up.And it was Katniss.Now i was standing so close to her.I could see here face good.She is extremly pretty.No wait stop thinking like that its bad.

 “Ow i am sorry,i didn’t saw you Peeta”She says

 “Its okay.I am sorry to”I say

 “Its fine”She says with a little smile.She was so cute when she smiled.I keep staring in her eyes.And lean in.She leans in to.And our lips touc.It felt so good.Before i could kiss her deeply.She pulled away.

 “I have to go.It was nice to see you”She says and walks away.So that was Katniss Everdeen.I like her

 Clove’s pov

 I wake up and every girl was gone.I let out an deep sigh.I walk to the window and open it.It was an damn hot day.Then there happend something strainge.Something grabt me and pulled me trough the window.What the hell.Now i was standing in the woods.In my pj’s.I blink a fue times.And then i saw........Seth Clearwather.My best friend/werewolf.By the way i know everything about the cullens.And the quileutes legends.So don’t worry.

 “Seth what the freaking hell are you doing here with Jacob and a girl that i don’t know”I say confused

 “I am going to camp here.And this is Renesmee Cullen.She is Edward’s niece”(by the way in my story Renesmee is Edward’s niece)

 The girl looks around 12 but she was different.Renesmee walks to me and gives me her hand.I took her hand,and i could feel that she had something immortal  in her.But she isn’t full immortal  what is she?

 “She isn’t a human”I say

 “She is half human half vampire”Jacob says and he steps closer to the girl

 “Why are you so close to her.I know you hate vampire´s”I say

“ I imprinted on her” He says

 “What she is just a little kid.Thats wrong.I know you can´t choose it.But your so much older than her”I say kinda mad

 “Its nothing like that” Jacob says

 “Than what is it?”I ask

Hahahaha Clifhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My first clifhanger.Did you guys liked it please comment can´t wait to do another chapter.And maybe Clove is in love.And Peeta and Katniss moment!!!!

Lots Of Love