Good night!!

This will be about Rue, Prim and Renesmee.I hope you will like it.VOTE+COMMENT.Lots Of Love

Rue's pov

"Lets go" i whisper.Its 3 am and Prim, Renesmee and me are going to have some fun tonight.I trust Renesmee now.She promised me that she won't hurt me.And i believe her.She is very funny.And sweet.

"To who are we gonna go first?" Renesmee asked."Haymitch" Prim and i said.We had this marker.And were gonna draw on the faces, of some people.We softly walked into Haymitch room.He was asleep.I grabt the marker.

And drawed a mushtache on his face.Than glasses and a weird scar.We giggled softly and went out his room again."Let's go to Cato" Prim whisperd.Prim used to have this crush on Cato.But not anymore.

"Kay kay" i said and we walked to Cato's room.We were all terrified to in his room.Cuz we heard footsteps in his room."Do you think he is awake?" Renesmee asked."I hope not" Prim said as we walked into his room.

And there he was with Clove.Cato wasn't wearing a shirt and Clove was pressed against the wall.We giggled."What the hell?" Cato said."This wasn't a good time" Clove said."YOLO" Prim said and we ran out the room.

I heard them laugh as we went to Peeta's room.He was asleep.We messed up his room leaving notes everywhere.He's not gonna find his pants when he wakes up.....LMAO."To who are we going now?" Prim asked.

"Finnick" Renesmee said.Finnick calls him self the prank king.But we are way better.We went into his room.And grabt his shoes, and put it in his microwave.We grabt his clothes and put it into his fridge.

We left a note saying.' Not so prank kingy anymore huh? Try to find you're clothes.And we stool you're candy btw'.When we left his room it was 4 am."Lets go to Gale" i said.

Prim's pov

We walked into Gale's room.We put his underwear under his bed.We giggled and drawed a little heart on his cheeck.In pink.We left a note saying ' Love ya to sweetHEART'.We than wen't into the room of the girls.

I grabt Clove's bra's.Renesmee grabt Finch's lingerie.And Rue grabt Rosalie's make-up.We wrote on the mirror with Rosalie's red lipstick.' Girl just wanna have fun' than wen't outside and laid Finch lingerie all over the floor.

We than hang Clove's bra's at almost everyone's door.She was going to kill us.But it was worth it.We than wen't to the kitchen and grabt flower.We put it everywhere.On the floor, on the wall on eachother.

Renesmee's pov

We went back to bed.I had so much fun.And i can't wait to see what everyone is gonna do in the morning.Well in a few hours.We'll see.....