Moonlight swimming

• Dedicated to To all my dearest readers!

Glimmer's pov

Its full moon tonight and we are going to swim.I put on my bikini and grab my towel.I see Clove also in her bikini she looks really pretty."You look amazing Clover"I say and she turns around."Thanks Glim,you don't look bad yourself to"She says and i smile.

"I have a quistion"I say and she stares right in my eyes."Whats gonna happen after this?When camp is done?"I ask and she looks hurt."I don't know Glim,i really don't know"She says and i walk up to her and we hug a long time.

"I'm gonna miss you"She says and i felt my shoulder getting wet.She was crying.When i knew that i started to cry to."I love you Clover"I say(in a bff way)"I love you to Glim"She says and we still hug for like 5 minutes.

Than we hear footsteps and we pull back while Clove dries her tears."Are you okay?"Someone asks and than i see its Cato."Yeah,i'm fine"Clove says and he hugs her.

Rue's pov

I still can't believe Renesmee is a vampire.Prim and i locked us up in the closet wishing we are save."Do you think,she will bite us?"Prim says."I hope not"I say."I'm still mad at Haymitch"

"Me to"I say and than Prim giggle's."What is it?"I ask and she giggle's louder."Haymitch is weird"She says between giggle's and i burst into laughter.

"I know right"Is only i can say when i stop laughing.We heard footsteps and stopt laughing right away."Rue?Prim?" someone asked and i knew it was Renesmee."Are you here to kill us?" Prim asked.

"No" she said."Are you sure?" i aske."I'm sure" she says."Aren't you thirsty?" I ask and i can hear her laugh a bit. "No" she says.I don't believe her.

Peeta's pov

 "Sup?" i ask Cato as he walks by.with his arms around Clove.She looks hot."Not much,just going to swim with my hot girlfriend"he says and Clove giggle's."Better watch out,the fishes may like her to" i say and Clove giggled harder.

"I bet they do" Cato says and looks confused.God he is so dumb."We better find out if they won't steal me" she says and Cato pickes her up and brings her to the river.

I was shocked when i saw Katniss.She is looking so hot in her white strapless bikini.I could just feel the heat of her. "Damn you are looking sexy" i say and she smiles.

"So are you" she says and kissed me.It didn't seprise me that Clove and Cato where also kissing.Glimmer was sitting really sad on the ground.Until Marvel came up to her.She got mad at him.Are they ever gonna make up?

______________

They all swim the whole night long.Cato and Clove took off to Cato's room.Peeta and Katniss swim together with Finch,Thresh and Marvel.Glimmer went somewhere.And Annie and Finnick didn't even came out off their room.

The cullens where hunting in the woods while Bella was comforting Glimmer together with Cashmere.Cashmere really felt bad for Glimmer.So Glimmer accepted her so many sorry's.Now they are friends again..

Hi reader,

I'm so happy with updating this story.The end is getting closer and closer.I just hope you liked this chapter.So VOTE+COMMENT.Thanks for reading.

Lots Of Love