The kiss and a fun night for Jasper

Edwards pov

We walked to the forest.I know that Clove is not being stalked.I could smell the wet dogs.And the nice smell of my little niece Renesmee.I try to act that i was worried.But i wasn't."Your shore it was this way?"i asked nicely to Glimmer."Yeah"She says

We heard the voices.And then Bella screamed"Jacob!"Jacob turned around.And huged Bella.There was no reason why i should be jealous.Jacob inprented on Renesmee.So i know that Jacob will never be with Bella.Clove was standing there in her pj's.She probely just woke up.I was standing next to Cato.And read his mind.He wanted Clove.Great so my best friend is in love with my other best friend.

Bella's pov

I just huged Jacob and was so happy to see him.Seth was there to and Renesmee.I geuss that Clove already knew Jacob and Seth.I didn't mind.I gave Seth an hug.And picked up Renesmee"Hey girl how are you doing?"I ask her.She smiles and that made my heart melt."I am doing fine.And you?She asks.

"I am fine 2"I say."Yhay whe look like eachother"She says.That was the cutest thing i have ever heard and see."Yes we do"I say.After that.I toke Renesmee with me.Rosalie was watching me.I knew how protective Rose was for Renesmee.

Jasper's pov

Great.Now there are 2 freaking dogs!That is so stupid.They smell so bad.But Renesmee is here 2 so thats is an good thing.I just hope to get some time with Alice tonight if you know what i mean.Its been 3 freaking whole days.I want it now.Slowely i walked to Alice.She new what was going to happen.

I sneaked behind her and grabt her hand.I led her to my room.And kiss her hard on the lips.She kissed back and deepens the kiss.She riped of my shirt(i will spare the detail i think you already now what is going to happen)Finally i had her for my own.

Cato's pov

Its around 9 pm right now.Its getting dark.I walked trough the forest.And there was the river.I always swim there.I have never seen anyone there.Until now.I saw Clove sitting with her legs in the water.She was wearing an hot pink bikini.Damn she is hot.She looked up to me.

"Hey"She says

"Hey"I say back.And sit next to her

"I didn't know you cam her"She says

"I have the same thing with you"I say

She smiled a bit.That made her look so pretty.Okay now i knew i was in love with her.Slowely i came a bit closer.And she leaned in.So did i and our lip touch.Its was like magic.It felt so good.She deepens the kiss.This is the first time in my life....a girl took control.Her hands find her way to my shirt.And then she pulled back.

"I am going to swim"She says and jumps in the water.I smile at her.And she blushed.This was so much better than all those crazy little cruches i have felt before.But i knew that she was that kind of girl,that when you are allone with her.She wants to be with you.But in public she would pretend it never happend.Would she do that?

________________

Omg Clove and Cato's first kiss!!!!!!!!!! And Jasper had some fun.I hope you liked it.Please vote and don't forget to leave an comment!

Lots of love