Haymitch fun but weird party(part 2)

Bella's pov

Almost everyone is drunk right now."Lets play truth or dare"Cato screams.So in like a minute we where playing truth or dare.I was sitting next to Edward and Jasper."I start"Alice says.She looks around."Rosalie Truth or Dare?"She asks.

"Dare"Rose says."I dare you to pull out your shirt.So you will be in your bra the whole game"Alice says with a sneaky smile."Of course"Rose says and she pulls out her shirt.

"She is mine"Emmett says.So its Rosalie´s turn now." Clove truth or dare?"Rose asks."Dare"Clove answers."I dare you to kiss the hottest boy in the room"Rose says with a dirty look.

"Okay"Clove says and stands up.She walks to Cato and gives him a rough kiss on the lips.They go on for like 2 minutes when Clove finally pulls back.Cato had a shock expression."Finnick truth or dare?"Clove says

"Dare"He says with a smile on his face."Scream i am a super hero.But only in your underwear"Clove says.And everyone laughs.He strips to his underwear.And runs around screaming i am a super hero.It was really hilarious.

Annie's pov

Omg Finnick is running around in his underwear screaming i am a superhero.Its so hot.He has a good body.And i can't stop staring at him.I just want to kiss him.But i had no idea if he would like that.He looks at me and winks.Omg i can't take it anymore.

I run up to him.And give him an hard kiss full on the lips.He was seprised but than he started to kiss back.And it felt so good.He picked me up and carryed me to his bedroom.I didn't mind.Damn the last hour has been magical.If you get what i mean.

Prim's pov

Okay Annie just disapeared with Finnick.And everyone is drunk.Truth or dare is a fun game.But where is Annie.What did she do with Finnick?I actuly don't want to know.I shake it out of my mind and we go on playing the game.

Its my turn."Truth"I say proudly."Are you in love?"Rue asks me."Yes"I just said it.Damn this game is good.

It was getting late.So i went to my bed.And drift off in a dreamless sleep.The night was pretty fun.But i just said my secret.

Rosalie's pov

I am sitting in my bra.And its my turn again."Dare"I say.I love dare."Walk outside and scream i am soooo hot"Katniss says.Yes this is a good one

"Okay"I say and i walk outside.They looked out the window.And there where some dude's on the street."I am sooo hot"I scream and get all the attention.I laugh and walk back.I hear some dude's wizzle.LOL

"Edward,Truth or Dare?"I ask him."Dare"He says.Yeah."Pick up Bella and throw her in the pool"I say with a smirk on my face.Bella wasn't really happy about it.He picked her up and walked outside to the pool.He jumped in with her togheter!

"Swim partyyyyyy"Clove screams

We all jump in to the water.Katniss,Alice,Finch,Glimmer,Clove and me where only in our underwear and bra right now.Now the boys where looking at all of us.First we didn't move and then Clove run and jumped into the water.We laught and jumped after her.This would be a long party!