Adolts

So this Chapter is going to be in the pov of the one and only Haymitch!This is how he sees the camp.And what he thinks.Don't forget to LEAVE A COMMENT and VOTE.Here we go:

Haymicth pov

Kids.....It makes me tired.There like little monkeys.Running around like crazy.And saying the most weirdest things.At that moment little Rue and Prim came running to me."Haymitch!Renesmee is a vampire!There are vampire's at this camp!We are not save"Rue screams

"Oh little kids,don't be scared.Vampire's don't exist"I say

"Yeas they do exist.She told it!"Prim says

"Vampire's"I say while shaking my head and walk away.Weird monkeys.I wanted to eat a taco. So now i eat a taco.And i see Cato and Clove kissing."Cato!Clove!There are little kids around here"I scream and everybody looked at them.

"I know"Cato screamed back and he kissed Clove again.He is a pitbull.And Clove a bunny.Yeah thats right.I still remember Clove as a kid.And Cato to.They grew up so fast.Glimmer is a snake.Marvel is a puppy.Thresh is a bear.

Finnick is an fish and Annie a mermaid.Than Clove was standing infront of me without Cato only her."Haymitch i need to tell you something"She says."Are you pregnant"I say.Is she pregnant?"No!I don't think i can some next year to the camp.I think its my last year"She says and i can;t believe it.I will miss her.

I know it sounds weird but i do care about the kids."I will miss"I say and give her a hug.I pull back and she had a sad look on her face."I gotta go"She says amd walks back to Cato.I eat a taco and walk outside.

And i saw Edward Cullen he 's a leapord.And Bella is a duck.Yeah i think she is a duck.I walk past him and give him a smile.I saw Rue and Prim running away again.

"Prim!Reu!Vampire's don't exist"I scream but they just keep running.This is what its like to be an adolt.Kids have weird fantasy.

VOTE+COMMENT

Lots Of Love