Haymitch weird but fun party(part 1)

Alice pov

I had a great time with Jasper alone.But today its going to be party tiiiimmmeee.Sorry Jasper.But i need to help the girls."Girls wake up!"I scream."I am up"Finch screams.The theme of the party is rock and pop.

"Today is the party"I say

“Ugh i hate party’s”Bella says.I sigh and Finch looks at her like she is crazy.She is crazy.”I’m going to do your hair and make-up”I say

“Finch lets start with you”I say and she grabs her outfit.She walks over to me.And i curl her hair.Her make-up is just mascara and a light eye shadow.I make her lips glossy.And she looks so pretty.

“I’m going to shower”Clove says.She grabs a towel and her outfit.Finch just got back with her outfit.Damn she looks pretty.

“Katniss your turn”I say.She walks over to me.And i straight her hair.Her make-up is dark bleu eye shadow.But not to dramatic.I make her lips red glossy.And as finish the mascara.”Omg Katniss you look damn hot”I say.She smiles.

Clove just got back from the shower.”Clove come here”I dry her hair.And it makes her hair wavy.That looked so naturel.I put on her mascara.A light pink lip stick.Made her look more naturel.That was so pretty

Rosalie has done her own make up.She had smockey eye.And red lipstick,She looked perfect.”Bella come here”I say and she comes.I put on light eye shadow.That made her look pretty.I ad some mascare and put on some pink lipstick.”Done”I say.I do my one make-up.

I put on my outfit. My outfit:

 A purple crop top with a black tight skirt.Black high heels

 Rosalie’s outfit:

 A pink top that has a death-head on it with a tight black legging.And pink heels.

 Clove outfit:

 A wite croptop with the words rock on it.That doesnt cover up her belly.With a black short and red converse.

Katniss outfit

 A red short with a black top that has the words swag on it.With black boots

 Ficnh outfit

 A green top.That doesnt cover up her belly.With a white short and normal green sneakers

 Bella outfit

A bleu  skirt with a pink crop top that has the words dope on it.And ofcourse dark bleu converse

 We are ready for the party.It is 6 pm right now.It take’s allot of time to prepaire for a party.The paty starts at 9 pm.It will take a while.So we are going to het taco’s.We leave the camp.And go to the taco shop.When we got back it was 8’50.In 10 minutes its going to start.

 Peeta’s pov

 I am ready for the party.I am in black pants.With a white shirt and it has the words dope on it.I tought that was good enough.It was time.I see the girls.Damn they look hot.But Katniss is the hottest.

 “Hey Katniss”I say.She smileys and says” Hey Peeta” She doesn´t egnore me so thats a good thing.I walk away to Cato.”Dont drool”I whisper to him.”What are you talking about?”He asks me.”The girls damn they look so hot”I say to him.He smiles.”I am happy right now”He says.

 Finch pov

 The music starts and everyone is dancing.I dance with Clove.And we had so much fun.Then one of our favorite songs came.Want You Back by Cher Lloyd.”Omg i love this song”I scream.”Me to”She says.Then the music stopt.It just started

 Clove and i where standing close to the dj.I think he heard us.”Well girls if you love that song why don´t you sing it.I have it in karoke to”He says.”Of course”I awnser.He gives us 2 mices.We walk to the staige.The musics starts.And we sing with it.I was so much fun.

 When we finished.Everyone clapped.Even Glimmer clapped.We walk of the stage.And some random boys came to us.”You two where so good.And so hot”The boy with black hair says