I am a stupid idiot

Gale pov

I heard something about a boyz attack and that Annie rejacted Finnick.And Finnick is really messed up about it.And Annie is just saying dude get over yourself.I hate that Peeta and Katniss are a couple.It makes me sick.She is mine and i will show that.

I am a stupid idiot for making that deal.I mean i didn't get lucky.The other boyz did.Exept Finnick.The time is going fast.We only have a month left.It looks so short.But we still have next year.Well i think we have.Maybe some don't.I got it i am going to kill Peeta.Yeah....wait no i will get in jail.And then I will never have a chance by Katniss.

Marvel's pov

I never tought that Glimmer liked me.I always tought that she liked Cato.But it doesn't mather.She likes me.And damn that girl has power.I don't want this summer to end.But its going to end somehow.I just hope that everyone is comming next year.There is only a month left.The time went over so fast.

I can only think about Glimmer.The way she is.And the way she walks,moves and talks.I love her.I will tell her not today.But soon.

Prim pov

Peeta and Katniss are togheter.Why didn't anybody told me.She is my sister!But i guess i am not that immportnant.Thats so mean.And Cato and Clove what?.They look so cute togheter.But i have never see that comming.

Rue talks in her sleep.The whole time.Something about her prince.Its so sweet.She really wants to find her prince.But she will on one day.She just needs to wait.Rory sneaks in the room.

"Hey"I say

"Hey"He says back

He sits next to me and we talk about allot.About how the camp was.And about Peeta and Katniss.

"I will miss you Rory"I say

"I will miss you to"He says

Aaaw he will miss me.He is so sweet.I think i love him.No i don't think i know.

"I love you"I say first he looks shocked but then

"I love you to"He says leans in and then our lips touch.Its my first kiss.And it is with someone i love.It feels really good.Now i know 100% sure that i love him.

Rue's pov in her dream

He saves me.We lay on the grass togheter.Under a bed of stars.There is full moon.

"You are my prince"I say to him he has the same skin as i have.And big brown eyes.He is so handsome.

"You are my prinsess"He says back

I smile at him.And then he kisses me and i wake up.

"Why did i needed to wake up"I scream

"I don't know"Prim says

"Always at the good part"I say

"That he kisses you?"She asks

"Yeah he needs to be somewhere.Not only in my dreams"I say

"I don't know"Prim says

"Yeah i know that you don't know it"I say

__________________

Heya sorry that i didn't update in such a long time.I hope you liked it.Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Lots of love