New life

MAYBELLINE POV
Ever since my family got into a terrible car crash I've been miserable. I was the only one who survived and left the crash with only a bruise. Weird right? My mom and dad went into a coma and never woke up. My other family members won't take me so I'll be moving in with my parents old high school friends. It was better than going to a orphan home. I've packed all my belongings and got into my car and drove to the address they had sent me. As I pulled up on the house I had texted them to let them know I'm here. The door to the house has opened and a attractive ass guy came out and offered to hold my bags. He had light blue eyes that were so beautiful honestly.i quickly introduced myself to this guy and he replied and said his name was Hayes Grier. I swear I've heard that name before but it won't quite come up in my head. I handed my luggages too Hayes and walked into the massive mansion. I was quickly scared by a women who came out of no where of course I screamed and she burst out laughing. I had started laughing nervously. She straighten up and said "sorry" and introduced herself to me. " Oh hello Maybelline I've been waiting for you! How are u doing? Please don't be scared this is your home for now on!" I replied with a soft thank you and she lead me to a beautiful room. It was quite massive and had everything I needed. She has told me she has two sons Cameron and Hayes. She had two husbands before so they don't really look alike and won't have the same last name. " Maybelline I've enrolled you in a new high school where my sons go." I was quite nervous when I heard this news. But hopefully I don't get kicked out of this school like I did last time.

WARNING
This story does have some cursing in it and if you have a problem in it than just leave it.
Thank you readers for taking your time to read this and stay tuned for chapter two!

❤️, Sophia