Chapter Three - RLS Legacy

"We're here! The sun is shining, the sky is clear," you yawned, "and I want to go back to bed!" You exclaimed, still not happy about Jim scaring you awake early in the morning.

"Aw, you still mad at me, (Y/N)?" Jim pouted, mocking hurt. You rolled your eyes and avoided the smile that threatened to crack in your lips.

Oh yeah, very mad, Jim. Very mad., You wanted to say, but you didn't feel like talking to the person who woke you up from your beauty sleep.

"You're going to ignore me until you'll eventually have enough, right?"

"You guessed it." You unconsciously replied, making him smirk, amused. "I did say I was sorry."

"Yeah, yeah."

Delbert then popped out from behind you in a rather sophisticated space attire. You stifled a laugh.

"Well kids, let's make this a chance to get to know each other." Delbert said, making you roll your eyes playfully. He's trying too hard.

"Maybe once we're in the ship." Jim replied, walking off and leaving Delbert standing there awkwardly. You followed Jim, holding back your giggles.

"It's the suit, is it?" Delbert said. You guessed it! You thought to yourself. Delbert then rambled on about a two-headed saleslady saying it was the perfect fit and that it was his color. "... I didn't know what to do, I just get so flustered- Woah."

Delbert and Jim paused and gaped at something ahead. You looked up and gaped at the sight. Delbert then announced it was the ship you'll be boarding to get to Treasure Planet.

"The RLS Legacy!" He said, running off towards the ship. You followed, suddenly excited about the whole trip. The familiar smell of freedom was so nostalgic that it felt lile you've done this before. You shook it off. Who knows? You must've been sailing with pirates before.

You followed Jim up the deck and accidentally bumped into a stout, and rather odd creature. Judging by the attire it wore, you figured it worked on the ship. What made it even more odd was that it was making farting noises.

You awkwardly looked at Jim and he shrugged in response.

"Allow me," Delbert piped in. He then made fart noises with his tongue and armpit. To your surprise, the creature understood. Delbert then explained that he studied their language for a few years and such. Once he finished and started walking off to the main deck. You shrugged once more and Jim retured it.

"Flatula, eh?" Jim repeated what Delbert says the creature's odd language was called.

"Cool." You commented and fixed his hair, which became a mess when he bumped into the creature, before following Delbert.

Once you arrived, you saw a hybrid of a muscular human with hard, and almost rock-like and solid skin dressed in professional uniform, barking orders to the crew. You figured it would be their captain.

"Good day captain!" Delbert said, getting the attention of the rock figure. He turned and you noticed the huge chin, which seemed to fit him well.

"Oh, I am not the captain, Doctor. She is." He turned his head, gesturing to a female figure above.

You followed their gaze and saw a female cat-human hybrid in similar proffesional uniform. She had fair fur that longer and colored red on her head, framing her face as if mocking human hair. She had big blue eyes that were slit because of light- Like what cats' eyes would be.

She was pouncing from beam to beam, swinging on rope if she had to, and landed on her feet. She made her way towards the rock figure and spoke with an accent,

"Mr. Arrow I've checked this miserable ship from stem to stern and I must say it's," her voice seemed stern at first but then softened, "Spot on. Do you get nothing wrong?"

"Oh, captain it's nothing."

You dozed off a bit and wandered around the maim deck. Jim was about to follow you but he was grabbed by Delbert to introduce him to the captain. You cherished the familiar smell of the wind brushing against your skin and blowing your hair. It was all too familiar that you became convinced you were a sailing across the galaxy in your past life. But no, it would be unlikely.

You noticed that Delbert suddenly stopped talking. You turned around when you heard the captain quietly say that they would meet in her office immediately. You followed them, side-by-side with Jim. You gavr him a look of confusion, silently asking "What's going on?" In your mind. He shrugged in response.

*

You had unexpected news. You overheard that the crew they had in the RLS Legacy were recent crew of the Imbecilic.

Delbert was infuriated by the news and was about to snap when Captain Amelia asked to see the map. Delbert gestured for Jim to show her. He took the spheroid map out of his pocket and tossed it towards her.

"Fascinating!" She said, opening a cabinet and placing it in a chest, which she secured with a golden key.

"Alright, Miss... er,"

"(Y/N)... Just (Y/N)." You said.

"Mr. Hawkins, (Y/N), in the future you ill address me as "captain" or "ma'am", understood?"

You nodded. But Jim rolled his eyes. You nudged him with your elbow, causing him to sigh and look at her.

"Mr. Hawkins," Amelia said in a warning tone.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"Very well."

As Delbert brought back the topic of having the worst crew, making a short argument eith the captain with Arrow backing her up, you stepped away. You giggled at Amelia's blunt remarks and comebacks- and her poetic way of describing the crew. Delbert wasn't going to win this.

Then you heard something Jim wouldn't believe for a second.

"You two will be under the watch of Mr. Silver, the cook."

"The cook?!" Jim exclaimed.

You were honestly fine with it. You were barely a cook and a baker once you woke up in Montressor anyway.

The problem was, you didn't exactly know who you were working for.

Do you, really?

*
I would like to thank @gnxdoll_3 and @JillyJoyjjidhere for correcting me with the spelling errors :)

MWAHAHAHAHA!

I'll just leave it here for you to wait.

Vote, comment, and do your thing. :)