Sexy Hanyou

Name: Skyler

Age: 16

Height: 5'7"

Gender: Female

Demon/Human/half: Human

Personality: Can be cold, is kind, smart, funny, sometimes quiet.

Likes: Training, fighting, ramen, Kagome and her friends, and Rin.

Dislikes: Naraku, Sesshomaru, Jaken, anyone who messes with her friends, and Kagura

Hobbies: Training, singing, teasing Kagome about Koga having a huge crush on her.

Crush: Inuyasha

Oneshot/Lemon: Lemon

Virgin: Yes

Baby daddy: No
______________________________________

Kagome just left to go home to her era for supplies and to take a test. We all turn away from the well to go back to the village except for Inuyasha. I turn back towards him, my heart sinking because I know he loves Kagome and I'll never have a chance with the sexy hanyou.

I sigh and walk up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. He jumps slightly then turns to look at me. I give him a soft smile that he returns.

"Don't worry Inuyasha, Kagome will be back soon."

"I know. But it's not her that I'm worried about." He tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, surprised.

"Usually when Kagome leaves to her era, you leave to go back to your village until she comes back." He says looking down to the ground.

"Wait. You mean you're worried about me?" He nods his head saying yes.

"I always worry about you anytime you are alone. I can't help it. I love you and I don't want you to ever get hurt."
Mine and his eyes widen at the same time both of us just realizing what he said.

"You love me?" I ask in udder shock.

Inuyasha looks at me with a blush covering his face. He pulls me to him by grabbing by the waist. He nuzzles his face into my neck and hair then kisses my neck.

"I have ever since the first time I saw you. Will you be mine?" A huge smile comes across my face even though he can't see it.

"Of course Inuyasha. I would be stupid to say no. I love you." I say causing him to pull away from my neck and kiss me.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. He lowers his hands and picks me up by my ass, not breaking the kiss, and carries me to the tree he was pinned to for 50 years, laying me down on the soft grass and climbing on top of me.

He continues to kiss me. Leaving a trail from my jawline to my neck and then down my neck. I moan once he reaches a spot on my neck and he starts to suck and lick it. Suddenly he bites it hard making me moan loudly. He licks the blood and pain away then he takes off my clothes as well as his own.

We stare at each other for a few moments then he leans down and captures my right breast in his mouth. His fangs grazing across my nipple and his other hand massaging my other breast roughly. My moans coming out one after another.

"I-Inuyasha~" I moan as he switches breasts.

He releases my breasts and kisses lower to my womanhood. He lifts my legs over his shoulders and I can feel his hot breath on my entrance. He suddenly licks it causing me to let out a squeak. He continues to devour my womanhood while he sticks a finger into my entrance causing me to moan loudly again. A few more moments later he adds another then another pumping in and out as he continues to lick.

"I-Inuyasha~ stop...teasing me... I want..you" I say between moans.

Something inside of him sparks and he positions himself at my entrance. Suddenly I remember one very important detail. I am a virgin. I press my hands to his chest and he looks at me.

"Is it gonna hurt?"

"Are you a virgin?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Then its gonna hurt at first. I promise that I'll be gentle."

I nod my head as he slowly pushes into me, ripping my virgin walls apart and my nails dig into his bare back. Tears manage to slip out of my closed eyes as Inuyasha kisses them away. After a minute of him staying still so my body could adjust, I let out a moan telling him he can move. He pulls out slowly then slams into me making me moan his name.

"Harder~" I moan.

Inuyasha pick up his spend and slams into me over and over again. He hits a spot that makes me moan out his name loudly. He positions himself to hit that spot over and over again. I feel a knot forming in my stomach as he keeps going.

"Inuyasha! I'm gonna... Gonna cum!"

"Me.... Me too..... Cum with my Skyler." He grunts at the same time i scream in ecstasy. My walls tighten around him as his seed shoots up into me.

He pulls out of me and collapses beside me, panting. I slowly and painfully turn to cuddle up to him as he covers us with his robe of the fire rat. He wraps his arms around me and snuggles me into his chest.

"I love you Skyler."

"I love you too Inuyasha." I soon fall asleep in the arms of my very sexy hanyou.
______________________________________

So this was my first lemon. I hope it wasn't horrible. Also requests are open.

Comment!

Fan!!

Vote!!!!!

Goodbye for now!!