The ICONic Dream~Part 5 (:

~Hannah’s POV~

We drove to Montana’s house. It was big and it had a pool. I’m glad I packed my swimsuit! Montana showed me to her room. It was very cool. The girls all grabbed a pillow and sat down on the floor. I did the same. Victoria left to go make some popcorn. We chatted about open dance for a while.

“I saw you dancing by Vinny! You had him blushing and laughing! I think he likes you!” Montana squealed at me. Erica and Delany got quiet.  I blushed and changed the subject. I started talking about Quest Crew and We R Heroes. Victoria came in.

“Those crews are cool but ICONic Boyz are the best!” Victoria said to us.

I was confused. I seriously had no idea who the ICONic Boyz were. “Who?” I asked

“The people we were dancing with tonight?? Second place on ABDC season 6?”

Apparently these kids were a big deal. I shook my head slowly.

“SHOW ME THESE BOYZ!” I yelled and everybody laughed. Montana got out her laptop and we watched videos of them from ABDC. We also watched lots of interviews and ustream videos.

“So who’s everyone’s favorite?” I asked with a smirk on my face.

“Mikey…”

“Madison!”

“Vinny.”

Montana, Victoria, and Erica answered my question quickly.

“Nick ;)” Delany said. The way she said it and how long it took her to say it caught me off guard. I smiled when Montana asked me who my favorite is.

“Isn’t that obvious?” I blushed while trying to hide my face.

“AHHH SHE HAS THE VINNY VIRUS!” Victoria screamed as LOUD AS POSSIBLE.

"See some of these Boyz are taken. Like Nick and Shelby. WHATA COUPLE! They are together whenever they can be! I don't even know when they got together! But they are insperable! Lily and Mikey have a weird relationship. They are just crazy. Everyone else...is single." Erica said randomly.

My phone beeped loudly.

From: Vinny <3

To: HANNAH! (:

Hey remember “JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!”?  ;)

I cracked up. I guess I looked kind of psychotic . Just laughing randomly. I replied back fast.

To: Vinny <3

From: HANNAH! (:

Haha! Yes! Our inside joke! I’m at Montana’s and I’m pretty sure they all think I’m crazy and weird!!(:

“Okay! POOL TIME!” Montana yelled and flew out the door.

The next text made me smile:

If you’re not weird you’re not GRAND! ((((:

I thought of a reply on my way to the pool. I walked out to the pool and sat down.

“I don’t see why your texting him. It’s not like he likes you.”

Hmmm. This part was kind of interesting. Delany might be hiding her true feelings! Who knows? Oh yeah! Who was that at the end? It should be kind of obvious! Lol You know the drill! SPAM ME WITH FEEBACK! Like/Comment/Become a fan!

xoxo- Hannah (you guessed it!) Castronovo ;))))