|Levi X Reader X Eren| Please!

[A/n]
{Published on} July 27th, 2016

{Word count} 1091

***

Your POV

"So early," I mumble, sitting up in my bed and rubbing my eyes from the bright sun light. After changing into new pair of clean clothes I walked down to the mess hall.

Sitting down at my usual table, I stretch my arms, looking down at my food till I heard footsteps behind me. I shift my head, seeing Armin with a bed head and Mikasa who placed her hand over her mouth to yawn.

"Good morning Armin, Mikasa," I beckon my head, and waving my hand to them.

"Good morning," Armin answers back.

"Morning," Mikasa says and sits next to me as Armin sat across from the both of us.

I was about to reach for my cup until my vision was blocked.

"I think you forgot to say good morning to me," a whisper says into my ear.

"E-Eren!" I laugh and pries his hands off of my eyes. I look up at him, seeing him smiling cheekily at me. I smile back, causing him to chuckle and scratch the back of his head.

"Oi. L/n."

'That voice.' I quickly thought, slowly turning my head.

'Of course....' I thought.

Levi Ackerman.

"Uh... Yes sir?" I said with a small smile.

"It's your turn to clean my office." Levi says in a direct cold manner.

"But I thought it was Jeans turn-"

"Shut up and come into my office after breakfast." Levi says quickly, cutting off my sentence and walks off to his table.

"What's his problem?" Eren mutters and sits next to Armin.

"Maybe he likes F/n." Armin suggests.

...

No one laughed.

'They must be joking right?' I thought.

My face turned like a tomato, and I decided to be the first one to laugh.

"U-Uh ahaha, that's funny Armin." I manage to say and drink from my cup.

Suddenly, Eren stands up, making his seat screech against the floor from the forceful friction.

"E-Eren?" Armin says and runs off, following him.

"Excuse me," Mikasa says, standing up as well and follows the two of them.

"Eh? I wonder what was wrong with Eren?" I ask myself and finish my breakfast.

I fiddle my thumbs together as I walk towards Levi's office. I found the courage, and knocked on his door politely.

"State your name and purpose," Levi's voice comes out barely audible through the door.

"U-Um... Cadet L/n sir, you told me to come and clean?" I said nervously.

"Come in." He replies.

I open the door, looking around the room but saw that his office was clean.

"Um...?"

"Get started, and dust the shelves, then clean and wash the floor." Levi aays, not looking up but instead his silver eyes were glued on his papers.