|Yandere Levi x Reader| Mine

[A/n]
I'm sorry for very late update, I wasn't sure how to make a yandere Levi XD so it might be bad

{Published on} August 3rd, 2016

{Word count} 1831

* * *

Third POV

"I think the corporal likes you."

"Huh?" You look back, hearing someone and saw Eren. He was staring at you, with no hint of joking. "That's funny Eren, like I have a chance with corporal." You chuckle dryly.

"No I'm serious, he keeps you around him all the time and he doesn't let other guys talk-"

"Cadet Jaeger, what are you doing with L/n."

The both of you turned your heads, seeing captain Levi with his arms cross and giving Eren a dead look, keeping his grey eyes mainly on Eren.

"I-I-Uh I was just coming to L/n for dinner!" Eren stammers, fiddling a with his fingers while avoiding his gaze.

"Good... but there was no need for you to do that. I was coming." Levi almost growls at Eren then stares at you. "Let's go F/n." He says.

"Yes sir," you salute, following behind him while Eren walking beside you.

"See, he's obsess with you." Eren mumbles softly to you into your ear.

~BAM~

In a blink or two, Levi had stomped towards Eren and grabbing a fistful of his shirt and raising him a few inches in the air then slamming his back on the wall.

"Did I hear you say something?" Levi asks in a carefree voice, tilting his head at Eren who was surprised at Levi's sudden action.

"Levi!" You shout, pulling Levi's arm down and pushing the two away. "What's wrong with you?!" You yell, facing at Levi.

"Let's go to dinner." Levi says, glaring down at Eren who was rubbing his own neck gently. He sharply turns around, walking back casually to the mess room leaving the two of you behind.

"What was that about?" You say, pulling on Erens arms and helping him to his feet. He sighs and dusts off his shirt and pants.

"I told you," he says, looking into your e/c eyes with no sense of joking.

"Obsession."

* * *

The two of you walked back to the mess hall, sitting down with the others, where Armin and Mikasa were waiting patiently.

"What took you guys so long?" Mikasa asks, raising a brow at you two.

Eren and you looked at each other.

"Um.. I guess we got off track," Eren says and takes a seat with Armin as you sat by Mikasa.

"Let's eat, the cleaning made me hungry." You said, clapping your hands and diving into your soup and bread.

"Slow down F/n-chan," Armin says, softly laughing at you.

You replied something back at him but your mouth was full of bread. That only made the whole table laugh merrily except Mikasa who was smiling softly.