|Levi x Scared Reader| Too Close {Request}

[A/n]
I hope you enjoy it!! In this oneshot you're claustrophobic.

{Requested by} AttackonKitty (cute name by the way ;3)

{Publish on} September 3rd, 2016

{Word count} 995

* * *

Another mission. Luckily there were no lives taken this time, except you... Well, you were almost wiped off of the face of humanity.

You scream, a large Titan swiping you from your horse. Your body was smaller than the Titans hand, enclosing your body tightly within its palm.

You were in a fetal position, hyperventilating and feeling the hand slowly squeezing you tighter. It was hard to breath and your arms were protectingly your head but couldn't stop the Titans strength.

Sudden, past the breaking-point. You couldn't take it anymore, passing out cold.

* * *

"She's waking up."

Your eyelids flutter open, seeing familiar faces around you. The squad of Levi came to see you in the infirmary.

"Thank goodness F/n! You scared all of us!" Petra says, sighing.

"I'm glad you're fine." Eren spoke out.

"Good to have you back." Erd says, patting your shoulder.

"Almost got eaten till captain save ya! Be careful next time." Auruo clicks his tongue, crossing his arms.

"Dinner is about to start, you can come down with us." Gunther says.

"I brought you a change of clothes too!" Petra adds, setting it on your lap.

"Thanks guys," you replied weakly. "I'm feeling a little tired.. I-it's getting a little hard to breath in here."

"It's no problem, we'll leave you here to rest."

With that they said their farewells, leaving you alone in the room. You sigh, feeling the cool air fill your lungs, leaving you refreshed.

You got out of bed, grabbing the change of clothes with you in the bathroom. You were finished but you sat at the corner, curled up.

You could already feel the walls closing in on you... You imagine the walls as the Titans hand, trapping you.

Till you snapped out of your shock, hearing someone call your name from the other room.

You took a deep breath then exhaling to calm yourself and exit the restroom.

"Captain," you said, saluting him on sight.

"You're ten minutes late, I was told to bring you back." Levi says, tapping his foot.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again."

"Then let's go," he retorts, striding out of the room and into the hallway. You quickly followed him, walking behind him to the mess hall.