|Secretive Levi x reader| Secret

[A/n]
This was kinda rushed(sorry!)

{Published on} August 1st, 2016

{Word count} 1241

* * *

You had spent the whole day cleaning a single room.... just, one, room.

You yawned, setting the broom on the wall and plopping on your bed and looked at the ceiling, feeling your sore arms and tired legs.

"I hope this is good enough for him," you said loudly to yourself, your eyelids feeling heavy and slowly closing.

~BAM~

The door flung open, making you jump off the bed and on your feet, fully alert. You saw Levi walk in.... with more cleaning supplies.

"It's so dirty in here," he sneers, looking around and setting down the supplies down then handing you the broom, again.

"More cleaning?!" You groan, dropping the broom and laying back on the bed, placing the pillow over your face.

"Yes, cleaning." Levi says, walking over to you, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Come on and get your ass up,"

"I know you're my boyfriend Levi but this isn't romantic." You said, your voice barely audible through the pillow.

"Romantic?" Levi asks, uncertainty in his voice. You took the pillow off your face and stare at him with your e/c pupils.

"Yes, romantic, we've been together for almost three years and most of my memories with you is cleaning." You said, feeling a bit sadly then twisting your whole body away from him.

You were feeling sad that you were being treated like a normal cadet to him. It was as if his feelings weren't there for you.

"I see..." Levi mumbles, standing up and exiting out the room with silence. You sigh, almost on the verge of crying till drowsiness took over your mind and drift you off to sleep.

When you opened your eyes, you looked around the room, expecting to see Levi in the bed with you or coming out from the bathroom, in his uniform.

Instead, he wasn't. The bed was cold, and there was no sign of Levi. The cleaning supplies were gone from yesterday and sadness washed over you. She got out of bed, shuffling her feet on the cold ground, changing into her uniform. When you arrived at the mess hall you saw everyone cleaning.

"Why is everyone cleaning?" You ask, getting a bowl of soup and a loaf of bread.

"Captains orders," Erd replies while cleaning the windows. "He was pretty mad yesterday."

You sat in your seat, staring at your breakfast, feeling that was your fault. You poked at her bread, then lifting up the spoonful of liquid then watching it drip down back into the bowl. You slowly ripped off a piece of bread, sticking it in your mouth.

'Does that mean we're over?' You thought, your heart twanged in pain. You sighed once again, pushing the food away, not wanting it anymore.

"Where is Levi?" You ask, making everyone freeze in their tracks.

"He... Uh.. Well.. He took off last night with another woman.. I guess he was really mad about something?" Auruo says.