|Thug Levi x Tomboy Reader| Come Back

[A/n]
I'm so sorry for not updating! Sometimes I have a writers block for requests. I got this! Don't worry about me guys XP

{Published on} August 30th, 2016

{Word count} 1634

* *Modern AU* *

"See you guys later!" I shouted back to my friends who were mainly guys and drop my skateboard down to the ground. I watched as they became smaller due to distance, and as the sun was beginning to set.

I took off my (favorite color) beanie hat, fixing my short messy hair then dusting off my plain white shirt and my blue ripped jeans.

If I had a dollar every time people have mistaken me for a boy. I'd be rich.

My chest was small, and I would always wear a plain colored, big t-shirts which would given the illusion that I was flat. My h/c hair was short, but I really didn't mind my physical traits.

I didn't mind people called me a boy, I mainly prefer that people would believe if I was a boy. If I ever told them I was a girl, they'd immediately would soften up or act weird around me.

I place on my hat back on, tucking in strands of my h/c hair. I drop down my skateboard, then jumping on it. Shadows were slowly growing, lights of stores were flicking on for the dusk.

I was rolling down on the street, then turning to a left coming onto another street which was deserted. I continue to roll, the sound of my wheels friction against the cement ground.

A eery chill shot down my back, feeling that I was being stalked. Looking back, I took a glimpse of an eye staring back at me, hiding behind a corner.

My instincts screamed out to get out of there. Half of the suns body was covered by the horizon, the light was dying out. I bit the lower part of my lip as I took a sharp turn into a gaping alleyway.

'This is a short cut.' I thought, rolling through the dark passage, trying to get out of the other end. I kicked my feet, going faster and faster.

Suddenly...

Those eyes appeared again, along with something glimmering in its hand...

'K-knife?!' I thought frantically, but I couldn't stop the momentum the skateboard, it was going to fast.

~BAM~

My body collided, making my feet fly off the board...

I found my body lying on the ground and a knife found its way by my neck. I was about to thrash until the second I moved the knife didn't hesitant to touch my skin.

I glared up, seeing a pair of silver eyes, beautiful yet dangerous.

"Wallet, now. I'll cut your throat if you try to yell out for help." It sounded like a young man, his voice was deep and commanding.

I glance around, hoping there was someone out there to help me. But I realize we were still in the alleyway, all there was was darkness and full trash-cans against the walls.

Panting, I slowly lift my upper body, supporting my body and reaching in my pocket. I took out a light brown colored small wallet.