Loosing Yourself..

I think....I think when it's all over it just comes back in flashes, you know? It's like a kaleidoscope of memories...but it just all comes back.

But he never does.

I think a part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen.

It's not really anything he said...or anything he did. It was...the feeling that came along with it.

And...crazy thing is, I don't know if I'm ever gunna feel that way again.

But I don't know if I..should.

I knew his world moved too fast and....burned too bright.

But I just thought....how could the devil be pulling you towards, someone who looks....so much like an angel when he smiles at you?

Maybe he knew that, when he saw me.

I guess I just lost my balance.

I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him......it was losing me.

I don't know if you know who you are.....until you loose who you are.

~~~~~Taylor Swift~~~~~

You'll never know who you truly are until you loose that forever. Then trying to find yourself again well...that's almost mission impossible. If you loose who you are, the fight to come back is long and hard, trust me I know. Loosing who you are hurts. I mean your loosing all the things you know, all the people you love, all the memories you've made-and that is gunna break you down. The real question after is are you strong enough to build yourself back up? Are you going to fight to find yourself again? Are your strong enough for the battle? Make sure you know, make sure you choose right. Cause if you choose the battle, the tough road you better make sure your completely ready for what's ahead.

I wasn't strong enough, I wasn't prepared for what hit me. I'm stuck in an endless circle struggling to break free and finally go back to who I was. So are you up for it?

Cause I wasn't...