Chapter 29: Photos

Sakura's POV
'And here comes our couples.'

As soon as all ten of us stepped out from the elevator onto the ground floor, Matt L said loudly from one of the sofas.

At the exact same moment, Em and I struck the exact same pose and we burst out laughing.

'Was that prepared or what?' Dan asked, laughing weakly.

'No! Not at all!'

Dan started laughing. 'That's just you two, I suppose.'

'I reckon!' Em laughed.

'We should get going.' Daina said, poking me in the back.

'Oh okay. See you soon?'

'Yeah, 'course.' She said hugging me tightly.

'Thank you both, as usual.' I said as I hugged Ivy too.

'Our pleasure.' Ivy smiled.

'See ya guys!' The stylists and make-up artists all said to the others.

'See ya!'

'Thank you!'

Then they disappeared out into a corridor on the right.

'Ooh I like your shirt Rupert.' I said, nodding to it, turning around.

'Thanks.' He smiled.

He wore a t-shirt that had water-coloured-and-faded-looking-"paint" with an outline of a man's face, a black blazer and matching suit pants.

'Such a rule breaker - oh both of you look stunning!' Bonnie, who just arrived with Evy and their stylists, shook her head and then shrieked.

'Thank you.' Em smiled.

'So do you two!' I said and Bonnie and Evy smiled.

'Thank you very much.' Evy said.

'There's no rules about having to wear a collar shirt and tie with a blazer thanks.' Rupert said, scrunching up his face stupidly.

'Yeah, considering the fact he wore casual in the first premiere.' Matt L said laughing.

'I saw that on TV!' Freddie laughed.

'Same here!' Evy smiled.

'Now Matt, shut up.'

'We'll never forget Roups.' Tom said laughing.

Roups? That's sudden. Oh well, Rupert doesn't seem to care.

'Damn.'

'All ten of you here?' David came up to us and looked. 'Looking all very nice!'

'Thanks David!' A few of us said.

'You too!' Said the other.

'Why thank you.' He laughed. 'Well since it looks like you are all here, jump in the limo!'

'Whoop!'