Chapter 51: The Unknown

Author's Note
Shoot me, Adava Kedavra me, Crucio me, whatever!! I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updating, I was just so super busy for the past few months with the final assignments of the year and exams and everything and never got to focus on this. I know this isn't much but I just wanted to put up another chapter. Thank you for your patience!!! Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Except for my brother, dad was the only one who could speak English. So while he chatted to David and Jo, mum, Kazu, Junko, Yasu, Miki and Ryoki stayed with me.

'Go and have a family time.' Tom said to me. 'They want you to as well.' He nodded to the seven that was at the table, grinning at me.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes!' He chuckled.

Smiling, I gave him a quick kiss. 'Thank you.'

'Don't forget to take your food.'

'Oh - yeah of course.'

So taking my plate of food, cup of tea and saying thanks to the other seven, I left the table to join my family.

'How old are they again?' I asked Junko and Yasu, looking at Miki and Ryoki.

'Oh come on - you don't even know how old your niece and nephew are?' Junko said.

'I just... lost track.' I said sheepishly.

'I'm kidding. Miki's five and Ryoki's three.' She chuckled. 'Do you recognise her Miki?'

Miki was staring at me with a rather concentrated and confused face. 'Yeah, but I don't know where I saw her...' she said in an adorable way.

'Sally!' To our, or at least my, surprise, Ryoki piped up.

Immediately, Miki's face lit up.

'Are you really?' She squealed.

'Yes I am.' I smiled.

'Yay I'm right!' Ryoki said happily.

'So - So is everyone here in "the Potters"!?'

'Almost.' I laughed. 'But every one in this half are, at least.'

'Is - do you know Hermione? Emma? And - and Harry? And Dumbledore and Voldemort and Ron and Neville and -' she gasped. 'You're dating Draco.'

Her tone made everyone laugh. Oh I love her already.

'You've got that right Miki.' Mum said, chuckling.

'Can I - can I go and meet them dad? Pleaaaaase?'

'Well can she?' Yasu asked me.

'Of course she can.' I smiled.

'How do you greet in English, Miki?' Kazu asked.

There was a pause from her until she said, 'Hello?'

'Good job!'

'Can we go aunty? Can we go now?' Miki said, jumping off from her chair and pulling me by the hand which made my heart melt. She called me aunty!