Fights with wolves

We were five minutes off of the end of the match. If one of us was not rendered incapacitated before that time then the match would be decided by the judges, based upon skill and technique.

I looked over to the side at Ash who was signalling frantically towards me. While keeping an eye on my opponent as we circled, I tried to decipher what she was trying to say.

Shaking my head as a gesture of confusion I refocused on Luke. He was revelling in the antics of the crowd as they counted down our remaining two minutes.

As I stared at Luke playing up to the crowd I couldn't help but see the man with the blue eyes and my brother turning into a werewolf in front of me. I felt delusional and suddenly lost my grasp on what I was seeing.

To my left a werewolf sprung out of the shadows, teeth bared, ready to attack. My fist clenched and met the snout of the unfortunate beast with an surprising amount of pain. Blinking rapidly I realised I had just defended against Luke's attack and knocked him across the ring.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw yet another wolf, but Luke was still prone on the floor in front of me. I ducked with an amount of speed that I was not used to. Then, in a marvellous amount of agility I leapt into the air in a spin flip which I used to land a powerful kick onto the second wolf before landing in a small clearing in a forest.

As I spun around though, it slowly morphed back into the ring and all I could hear was the cheering of the crowd as the referee came over to me to raise my arm in triumph.

It took me but a second to regain my demeanour and gratefully raise my arm, the crowds roar increasing in my ear as I did so.

To the side I could see Luke being helped off to the side and what looked like three claw marks down his arm. They were fresh, I could tell because of the blood still slowly running, and dripping onto the floor in a highly ominous fashion.

Ash had concern written all over her face as she came to escort me back into my room.

"What happened out there?" she asked me while cautiously taking my uninjured arm. "I was about to ask you the same thing" I replied in the same grim tone.

"You had claws" she stated, not looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah and either I am on drugs and highly hallucinating or I was in a forest at some stage during that fight and was being attacked by wolves."

What the hell is going on? I thought to myself and Ash must have thought the same thing because she looked at me sternly before saying, "I think I know somebody who might be able to help us with what is going on"

"And who is that?" I asked

"Your brother"