six- the present

hi! this is a special christmas chapter. I hope you have a merry merry christmas and receive all the gifts you want :)

btw this is in UK and not Australia since I basically know nothing about Australia

sweater in the media is the one Luke buys (i'm so planning on getting that... some day... in the future... you'll see...)

have a nice read, i love you! xx

_______________

Thing 4-give him something nice for christmas

Luke didn't want to go to the mall. It was christmas day and his family was only coming for dinner later so he had the whole day to himself but his mom decided to forget his Christmas present and was taking him to the mall to buy something. He saw his mom stepping inside the kitchen and gave him a look when he saw him in pyjamas.

''Luke I told you to be dressed before I got back, why are you still wearing that?!''

''Mom, it's fine if you don't give me a christmas present, I told you that already! You could just give me money.'' He explained putting his mug on the counter ''I would figure it out what to do with it later.''

''No.'' she snapped ''I'm not going to give you money. Your brother is going to get something, your dad is going to get something and your other brother is also going to get something so you are getting something.''

Luke laughed nervously ''Okay, I'll be ready in 5.''

''You better be or I am taking your computer.''

''Mom I don't have a compu-''

''I am taking your computer.'' his mom said before leaving, leaving Luke with widened eyes.

He walked upstairs and got dressed in warm. His mom made him wear a christmas sweater she found online so it would be 'festive and happy' since Liz thought Luke lost all his happiness. Luke grabbed his moneybox and grabbed 30£, he closed it and put it under the bed again. He walked downstairs and his mother was grabbing her purse along with the car keys.

''Are you ready to go?'' she asked and Luke nodded.

They made their way towards the car and Luke turned on the radio as soon as he sat down. ''All I Want For Christmas Is You'' was playing for the eleventh time today and he groaned, his mother slapped his arm and laughed. Luke took out his phone and opened the group chat with Calum and Michael who have been talking about lizards.

[To: side hoe #1, column]

you can stop talking about whatever because the queen just arrived