Day Of Departure

Hi guys I'm super tired from yesterday night that I went crazy in English sorry Marthini 😅😅😅
At least I have time today to update this for you hope you enjoy it. I owe 2 chapters today and as its a weekend day I'll have more time to prepare other chapters for you today.
pic:Iwasawa-angel beats
video: My song-Angel Beats
P.S: Tell me if the video doesn't work

----------------------------------------------
I looked out the car, watching the scenery go by, today I'm leaving for Japan, leaving my home for 5 years and staying at a house woth people i dont know, I don't even know how many members of the family there are, just as I wondered that my phone buzzed, another text from Yuzuru.

----------------
Y: Hello the family you are staying with has a daughter around your age so you should get along well with her I'll be seeing you soon.
----------------

I sighed, better late than never, I looked at my mum she looked like she was about to burst into tears. I embraced her in a hug and softly spoke.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to call everyday"

She smiled at me.

"Have fun and come back safe"

I made my way into the airport and managed to  find my plane, I'll skip all the boring stuff like customs an other things like that.

I found my way to my seat put my earphones, put my seatbelt on and drifted to sleep, waking up early has never really been my thing.

___________________________time skip to end of flight______________________________

I was woken up by the sound of the announcement of landing in japan, I'm still incredibly tired but there's not much I can do know.I found my bags and made my way to the exit, I looked around trying to see if theres anyone there that I'm supposed to meet, I kept looking and eventually found a man holding a card with my name on it.

"Hello are you Fujioka Ryoji?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Yes I am, and please call me Ranka"

I nodded as I followed him, he managed to get a taxi and we started to head to his home, home its strange to think that I'll be calling this my home for 5 years. A clap of thunder broke me out of my thoughts, I turned to Ranka his face was riddled with worry, I turned back to staring out of the window wondering why he looked so worried.

A couple minutes later we reached what I assumed to be Ranka's apartment complex, Ranka seemed to be in hurry as he opened the door, as he yelled, quite loudly might I add for someone, I guessed that must be his daughter. I looked around to see a little ball hiding underneath the table, I walked over and crouched down.

"Are you okay?" I asked with caution in my voice, I got no reply.

"Its okay if your scared of thunder I used to be too" she turned around at that last part, the girl had long brown hair and I was met with innocent and sad brown eyes that resembled a doe,

"Who are you?"

"Oh Im sorry I forgot to introduce my self my name Is Alice Orchid"

"Are you the girl that my dad said would be staying with us for a few years?"

"Yes I am and you must be Haruhi"

"How do you know my name?"

I looked over to her frantic father still shouting not noticing our conversation, she looked at me again and nodded.
She was a bout to say something but was interrupted by a loud crash, the doe like girl jumped into my arms shaking.

"Shhhh, its okay nothing can hurt you as long as I'm here

"How did you stop being scared of thunder"

"I learnt that thunder is just sound and it cant hurt you"

"But its really loud"

"I know, but sometimes if its really loud I get scared, but I use music to block it out"

Haruhi nodded

"Can you sing me a song to block out the thunder please?"

"Of course"
I opened my acoustic guitar case, did I forget to mention that play guitar, well I do and I love it, its relaxing for me and its something to keep me busy when I'm bored. I knew exactly what song to play, it always calmed me down so I think it would for Haruhi as well
-----------------------------------
song:My song from angel beats
------------------------------------

As I played she slowly drifted to sleep and I followed suit soon after I stopped playing, I hope I have fun here and am able to enjoy the years I spend here before I leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this i still need to write the next chapter i owe you which may come out tomorrow with tomorrows as well anyway i hop you like this story so far and fell free to give ideas for what could happen next.
BYYEYYYEYYEYE