Birthday Surprises

Woo look at me updating
For once. I actually wrote this chapter in advance to make sure it was out on time
I'm 14 now yay not at this exact date I was 14 on the first but yay
Have fun reading guys
-------------------------
Today is my birthday 12th of March, the first in many without my family, I didn't need anything having Haruhi and Ranka as my host family was present enough but I know that Tamaki and Kyoya will have something planned the have been busy with exams and planning from for high school.

How will I survive without them they are literally my only my friends, if only Hannah was here I would have more friends, she's the one that always introduces me to people, but she's not and she can't, so I'll have to speak to strangers, yay.

I was on my way to school when Tamaki appeared in front of me hugging and wishing me a happy birthday and that he and Kyoya have a big surprise for me. Now I really am excited for today my only friends have a surprise visit planned for me they really know how to say goodbye with a bang, I continued walking to class and noticed Kaoru staring at me, he wasn't glaring or anything just staring. I shook it off and continued walking to class only to ignore most of it waiting for lunch, when lunch came around I didn't practice I just sat there, I sat still eating my lunch Kaoru walked in.

"So... I heard its your birthday", he said awkwardly

"Yea... I'm 14"

It was silent for a few minutes this is the first time we've spoken since the hill, honestly I don't actually know what to say.

"I'm sorry about ditching you, at first I was angry but then realised there must be a reason behind it , but Hikaru, he isn't one to follow his brain his emotions normally drive him"

I didn't expect this from him but I guess it makes sense now.

"I'm sorry too, I just shut people out again and I really shouldn't have I should have spoken to you about it"

We both got up and hugged each other, I told Kaoru everything all while crying.

"Thank you"

I said and left to go to my next lesson, again not listening as I'm too excited to see the surprise planned for me. As soon as the last bell rang I sprinted to the gate where Tamaki said to wait there, I waited for about ten minutes when I saw a car pull up and Kyoya exiting with a pink haired girl.

"We brought Hannah here!!!"

Tamaki shouted behind me, I ran up to Hannah and gave her a massive hug.

"I've missed you sooooooooo much you can't even begin to know"

"I think I do come on let's have fun I'm only here for today"

The four of us had the best time we went bowling, Hannah thrashed us, had food in a cafe and just had drug best afternoon ever. Especially when we showed Tamaki and Kyoya what we could do when we were together.
(Play song)
Tamaki was are struck and squished both of us in a hug, after more fun Tamaki took Hannah back to the airport leaving me and Kyoya standing by the school.

"Thank you so much for bringing Hannah here"

"No worries, you two are opposite in so many ways"

"Same goes for you and Tamaki"

"You're right, but Hannah brings more of you out, I like you're full personality"

I blushed "Thanks I guess"

Kyoya smirked we hugged and went our separate ways, as I was walking home I wondered if Kyoya likes me or not, I haven't really been crushed on by any one so I don't know.

When I got home Haruhi, Ranka and I had the best birthday dinner anyone could have, halfway through the phone rang, Ranka answered.

"Hello? Yes she's here. Okay"

The phone was passed to me, I went to the kitchen.

"Is this Alice Orchid?"

"Yes"

"I have called to inform you that Your mother is making a steady recovery and she wishes you a happy birthday at this rate she should be better in now time"

My face lit up.

"Thank you good bye"

I ran back to the living room

"My mothers okay!!"

It was the best birthday ever, we all hugged for a while then packed away and slept.

Sadly this is the last time that I felt the happiest.
---------------------
Another cliffhanger
Don't kill me you'll find out soon what happened and stuff I really hope you're enjoying this story let me know if anything needs improving.
Buh byyyyeee