Chapter 6

I woke up next to Jordan. Huh? How'd I get here? I thought. Oh yea. We're in California visiting Johnnie and Bryan before we go to warped tour. Duh.

I yawned and faced the opposite direction of Jordan.

"Hey are you awake?" I heard a voice ask me.

I opened my eyes and saw Kyle on the other bed.

"Yeah." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Do you wanna do something?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. But what would we do? We shouldn't wake Jordan up. I thought.

"Lets go get something to eat." I said. My stomach growled and we both chuckled.

"Ok. We'll just bring Jordan something then." He said while grinning.

I left my number on the nightstand in case Jordan woke up.

"Let's go" I said.

----time skip (after they ate they're back at the hotel room)----

I opened the door and Jordan was sitting on the bed.

"Finally up sleepy head?" I asked him while grinning.

He yawned. "Yeah. I am now." He said.

"We brought you some pancakes.." I said.

"Pancakes?? Yay! Thanks, Jesse." He said with a huge grin plastered on his face.

Kyle sighed, and laid down on the other bed.

"I'm gonna go visit Johnnie." he said after a while and got up then proceeded to walk out of the room.

"So we're alone.." Jordan said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I started laughing.

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

"We have two days untill warped tour." He added.

"Oh, yeah." I said remembering why exactly we were here.

I got up and started packing my bag, since we were leaving tomorrow to drive to the first show. Jordan got up and packed his too.

"Let's go visit Johnnie." He said.

"Okay." I agreed.

------time skip (at Johnnie's house)--------

Johnnie let us in and I saw Kyle talking to a girl. She had black and red hair and was very skinny. She was wearing a red flannel shirt and black jeans. Oh, I thought, maybe his girlfriend? I was interrupted by the girl talking to me.

"Oh. Hi I'm Alex. You must be Jesse." She said.

"Yeah, I'm Jesse." I said.

We sat down on the couch and didn't know what to do.

"Maybe we should play 7 minutes in heaven?" Jordan suggested.

Everyone agreed and put one item in one of Johnnie's beanies. I put in a LOZ (legend of Zelda) key charm. Kyle drew first. He pulled out eyeliner which was Alex's.

"Ooooooooooh.." every one mused. We drug them to a closet and started timing them. When the seven minutes were up, I opened the door and found them making out.

"Ew. What the hell did I walk into?" I asked. Kyle gasped and looked up at me.

"We um we weren't doing anything we were just-" I cut him off.

"Kyle there's no reason you need to give me an excuse. You were just kissing Alex."

"Yea but-" he tried again.

I cut him off again. "Kyle just please be quite so we can continue the game." I said.

It was my turn to pick. I sighed and pulled out a piece of paper that had a yoshie drawing on it. I knew exactly who it belonged to. Jordan.

Alex practically threw me into the closet. I sat in the corner when I saw Jordan come in.

"Uh, hey.." he said awkwardly.

"Hi." I said back to him.

I heard some shuffling and felt Jordan's breath on my face. Our faces were a mere inches apart.

"Your beautiful. You know that right?" He told me.

Before I had a chance to answer, he crashed his lips onto mine. It took a minute, but soon our lips moved in sink. He pushed me gently onto the ground and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I decided to tease him and didn't open my mouth. He squeezed my butt and I gasped. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought each other for dominance, but Jordan won. We broke apart for air.

"Wow.." he said.

"Yeah. Wow.." I replied.

Alex opened the door and saw us panting.

"Woah what did you guys do in here?" She winked at Jordan and walked away. We continued through the rest of the game like nothing ever happened.

Updated A/N: Edited 3/25/17
~stay strong, don't quit~

I am sorry if you read that Lillian... BE DISAPPOINTED. Lolol