Chapter 12

I dropped all my things on the floor of the motel room and cried. I've never cried over a boy before and I didn't expect to be so hurt. It hurt like hell. My heart hurt and so did my head. My chest tightened and relaxed as I thought about it. Why didn't he tell me? Why did he even ask me out if he had a girlfriend?  I thought to myself. I decided to lie down on my bed.

I sighed and decided to go to sleep, trying to get my mind off of Johnnie, and well.. everything.

Jordan's P.O.V

I can't believe Johnnie. He hurt Jessie so much. I saw the look of pain and regret in her eyes and couldn't take it anymore. After yelling at Johnnie for about five minutes straight I went out looking for Jess. I wasn't going to let her be in pain over someone like Johnnie. 

I looked everywhere for Jess, but I couldn't find her at all. I tried so hard, but after hours of searching, I gave up.

Jess's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted ice cream. It'll help me get over this I guess. I drove to the store and got some ice cream. When I walked to the checkout line, I saw Jordan talking to Shannon. He looked over at me and I set the tub of ice cream down and walked out of the store. I don't need him to take me back, I thought. I'm going back to Ohio.

A/N

OMG it's been so long I'm sorry XD here's an update sorry it's short... thanks for reading love you guuuyyss 💖

~stay strong, don't quit~

Updated 6/14/17