Chapter 17

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at Kyle.

"Did you plan this?" I asked. I was a little bit ticked off, but I kind of wanted to see Jordan. 

"And what if I did?" He asked.

"I might kill you with hugs," I told him, "I will suffocate you with my hugs."  I smiled at him.

I hugged him and whispered in his ear, "Thanks, Kyle"

"Your welcome Jess." He said with a slight blush apparent on his face.

I said my goodbye and walked home. I saw Joshua and waved. He waved back and walked over to me. He can't be that bad I thought to myself,  So I'm gonna ask him to hang out with me.

"Hey, Jesse!" Joshua said with excitement clear as day in his voice. He pulled me into a tight embrace and let go after a minute.

"Hey, Joshua!" I said with the same amount of excitement, "Do you wanna go to the cafe down the street with me?"

"Sure. I'll buy." he replied with a smile.

"No, no. You don't have to. It'll be my treat." I said.

"Nope. I'm not gonna let you pay" he said and poked my forehead. I giggled like a school girl and grabbed his hand and drug him to the cafe. He blushed as I did this and we sat at a table.

The waitress came and looked at Joshua seductively.

"What would you like to drink today?" She asked Joshua looking him up and down. Damn she's desperate I thought.

"I'll have a water please. What do you want, Jesse?" He said.

"A water, please" I said as the waitress glared at me.

The waitress brought our water and we decided we were going to share the pasta.

"What would you like to order?" She asked politely.

"Me and my girlfriend would like to share the pasta please" he said as I blushed at him calling me his girlfriend.

"Okay, your food will be right out" she said. She was glaring daggers into my skull the rest of the time we were there. But other than that, we had a good time.

We were walking out of the cafe and I decided to ask Joshua the question I've wanted to ask him since he called me his girlfriend.

"Joshua, why did you tell her I was your girlfriend?" I asked him while blushing madly.

"Because, she was desperate and if I had the chance I would ask you to be my girlfriend." he stated. He was blushing slightly and it was so God Damn adorable.

He intertwined our hands together and walked me home. I kissed his cheek and watched him blush.

"Night, Josh."

"Night, Jess." he said and kissed my forehead. I blushed and waved to him. I watched him walk off and went inside. I flopped on my bed and sighed. I just remembered Jordan was coming tomorrow to see me.

My phone started playing the cover of Iris Sleeping With Sirens did. I answered and heard Jordan's beautiful voice.

"Hey, Jess. Did you miss me?"