Chapter 5

My alarm goes off waking me up again, at seven o'clock, as always. I get up quickly and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I remember all I thought about yesterday night and everything that happened while the hot water runs through my naked body, I really enjoy a hot shower when I have things  to think about. I put on a plain black set of Victoria's Secret underwear, a pair of transparent black tights, a black tank top with a thin beige jumper. I also put on a denim dungaree, a pair of patent leather black shoes with laces. I dry my hair and I make myself a fishtail braid. I put on some makeup, just some black mascara to make my eyelashes darker and longer, making my greyish green eyes look brighter. I apply a little makeup on my eyebrows too. I make myself some coffee and then I brush my teeth with my mint toothpaste and mint mouthwash, I pour a little vanilla perfume behind my ears and on my wrists. I check my look on the little mirror in front of me and go back to my bedroom. I put a beige foulard with some sort of color prints on its borders around my neck and a long grey and black wool jacket, which is really comportable and warm. I keep my phone, wallet and a handkerchief in my pocket and then I go downstairs with my aunt. We go outside as every morning and start walking to the café. Harry's already waiting for us, his coat has some snow on it.

- Good morning, dear, I hope you haven't been waiting for too long, it's freezing.- My aunt says to him. He smiles at her.

- Good morning. I've been waiting for two minutes actually, don't worry.- My aunt opens the door and Harry looks at me. I frown my lips and move my head to "say" hello and he keeps looking at me as I walk inside the café, followed by him, of course.- Are you still mad at me?- He asks me as we both leave our coats on the coat stand next to the door.

- I've never said I was mad at you, it just offended me what you said...

- I'm s...- He interrupts me.

- I don't need you to say sorry again, let me finish my sentence.- I interrupt him back.- You offended me, but yesterday, when I was in bed... I started thinking and I guess that maybe you're right...- I say shyly in a very low tone, but I'm sure he heard it. He seems confused, but at the same time I know he's trying to hide a smile.

- I...didn't pretend to sound...rude or to make you overthink about it...- He sounds just as shy as me right now.

- Tomorrow date will be fun I guess.- Did I just say date?

- What? Date? It is not a date! I thought you would like to visit the city and stuff, but it's not a date at all.- I don't if I should feel hurt again or what. In case I felt hurt I don't know if it would be because of his words or because of his tone.

- I know, I don't know why I said that.- He looks at me in the eyes and I try to avoid it, but I can't, I actually like his eyes.- Uhm... let's clean this up.- I say quickly and walk to the kitchen to take the brooms. I hand him a broom and a cloth to clean the tables. I can see the constant smirk on his face while we both clean the café, just as I can feel his eyes on me all the time. It makes me kind of uncomfortable and nervous, but I decide not to say anything.

Break time comes too fast and after cleaning everything again I sit down on a chair next to the big glass showing the street from outside. Harry sits in the table in the other side of the café, in front of me, touching the opposite wall. I look at him while he sits and when he looks at me I quickly look back to the window, laying my head on my right hand. It is right in this moment when I remember the way Harry tried to cheer me up yesterday because of Mr. Moore, when he put his arm around my shoulders and the way I felt like my head and his shoulder fit in perfectly. I find myself smiling unconciously and when I look at him again I find out he's been looking at me for the past five minutes, he doesn't seem to care I noticed. I look back at the street and it scares me when I hear him sitting right next to me.